What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bird

ATT vs Blackzillians .

I don`t think Usman goes much further . Strong and well conditioned . Not a great wrestler , not a submission wizz , not an elite striker . soon to be some else`s hi light reel I reckon .

Talkin to my son today he thinks Till can do it . I told him Till cuts off the cage really well . Can he corner Wonder boy and hurt him ? I dunno .

On at Monday lunch time here in Oz .

Next weekend Bobby Knuckles goes around again . Also that big gal Megan Anderson is takin on Holly Holm . Looking fwd to that card .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

We'll See. Always believed Since T.U.F he was Going Places ... Not let down So Far

I'd not ever Seen or Even Heard of Till Before !

B

Bird~friend

"Propaganda" - ok not seen "rising Stars" before ......." More like a Documentry! " yup-Rising Stars lol https://www.ufc.com/media/UFC-Rising-Stars-Darren-Till

this One - THIS ONE! ---THIS ONEE!!, comIN ON :
Here : ... [YOUTUBEIF]aLh0uVrgAb0[/YOUTUBEIF] 1.52s
:D

This One ----> https://youtu.be/dKVU_8pf9nM

"each time i see/hear Dan Hardy, im seeing Robin Hood " - He's from Nottingham.

:tiphat:

Cheers for rep bwana' what ya thinks gonna happen?
Who's gonna win and by How Cheif? A"WONDER" Kick i rec'
... Gonna be Ringside Yd ? :D

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

uwwW, how wonderful. Bellator 200 is on Live from the SSE Arena Wembley. Tv Coverage begins at 21.00 hrs on 5Spike . Carvalho vs Mousasi . Cro-crop vs Nelson

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Shipman s effective. ALSO Go Geordie Shore ! Jersey Shore take off. Entertaining first two Bouts.

Nice to see mvp's on again.

Remember against cyborgs husband ? that flying knee ! .YEEEeiKs

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a feeling Till gets the win. Wonderboy is good though no doubt. Gonna be 10 AM sunday for the fights, try to get up and see it hehe.

Missed the other Bellator fights tonight but did see Mousasi getting the victory.

B

Bird~friend

picture.php

Showman! :) .Whats the Glove Represent?

(A ViDEO GAME he was Besotted with as a Kid!?)
-
...i'll download the undercard, they televised 4 Bouts is all.

Streams on This. https://www.sportstream.tv/.
(Open Externally)

(... Also The Cup Final. ?)

-
Update: Expected more from Carvalho. Had a nearly unblemished record !

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Haha babba (yea) I get "lazy" too.

Microwave's 6-7' away. But I,ll rarely move Unless there's Microwavable Food at hand .

Recent Post Or an old one?!
Lol. :good:

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would call the Till vs Thompson fight a draw. In merry old England Till gets the win. I really expected Till to flatten Thompson but that guy is so elusive. Did get him down for a second.

B

Bird~friend

Wow, So TILL gets the Win!
Had the Impression Wonderboy Won on Points.
! ... Terrible Connection That Night So Couldn't Watch Live.
Recent Download has Got Stuck at 75.5%, dl-ing Another and So the Original decides to Start up Again.

" Good ole youtube Has Though. :) "

Bwanabud

I thought Thompson won the fight easily on points, both fighters acted like it was a sparring match for practice.

Note: They need to penalize fighters much harsher for missing weight, the entire sport is based on WEIGHT CLASS...if you don't/can't make weight, why did you show up ? They train for approximately 8 weeks for upcoming bouts, have trainers and nutritionists all the way up to fight night...yet miss weight ? Somebody should be fired, or they know full well they'll miss weight and use it as an advantage for strength/energy.

Miss weight: Lose 50% of purse for current fight, 30% for upcoming fight...2 strikes you're out(change weight classes or leave the UFC).

B

Bird~friend

Totally agree bwana ' - Crazy. About to Watch 'em ;)

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Disagree on that. I dont think ive Ever seen SWT so Inactive.
Till was More the Aggressor throughout "Most" of the BouT (Not Sure but i t'ink that Scores Points) Most of the fight was quite even but rnd 3 imo Till Clearly won and Rnd 5 That Knockdown Had him Slightly Ahead But SWT Shortly after had a Takedown also. So Even or Till is a fair call to me

Bwanabud

It was a close and boring fight, both fighters could/should have done more to control the outcome.

Some interesting stats post fight:

68: Combined significant strikes landed by Till (38) and Thompson (30) in a low-volume 25-minute affair. Till outlanded his foe 9 to 6 in round two, 9 to 8 in round three, and 9 to 3 in round five. Thompson, meanwhile, outlanded Till 5 to 4 in round one and 8 to 7 in round four.

.300: Significant striking accuracy for Till, who landed 38 of 126 attempts. Thompson, meanwhile, landed 30 of 126 significant strikes, a 23 percent success rate.

18: Significant head strikes landed by Till. By comparison, Thompson landed eight.

13: Significant body strikes for “Wonderboy.” Till landed five.

15: Significant leg strikes landed by Till. Thompson, meanwhile, landed nine leg strikes.

For 2 great strikers those are pretty sad numbers, on both fighters parts. Bird, after closer view I'd agree Till probably won...personally they should have called it a "no contest", and make them come back tomorrow and try again boys :woohoo:

Sure glad I didn't pay for that dance

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I thought Thompson won the fight easily on points, both fighters acted like it was a sparring match for practice.

Note: They need to penalize fighters much harsher for missing weight, the entire sport is based on WEIGHT CLASS...if you don't/can't make weight, why did you show up ? They train for approximately 8 weeks for upcoming bouts, have trainers and nutritionists all the way up to fight night...yet miss weight ? Somebody should be fired, or they know full well they'll miss weight and use it as an advantage for strength/energy.

Miss weight: Lose 50% of purse for current fight, 30% for upcoming fight...2 strikes you're out(change weight classes or leave the UFC).

G `day Folks

I had it 3 rounds to 2 for Till .
Who was actually trying to win the fight ?

Wonder boy was trying very hard not to lose . 1st rnd I gave to Till for aggression and octagon control cause there wasn`t much else to score on .

3-2 Till because he pushed the action . Wonder Boy threw a lot of punches that grazed over Till`s shoulders . Never did any damage .

I was surprised with one judge scoring 4-1 Till . But that`s how my son scored it as well .

Gotta give Till credit for following the game plan and being patient till the end . Wonder boy must be frustrating to oppose .

props to the guy who posted the MMA reddit page . I have used it since . Some much better quality streams than the usual web sites and no pop ups ! Yay !!

Thanks for sharin

EB ,

Latest posts

Latest posts