What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

structured water

Bobby Boucher

My intuition tells me that although water has these amazing properties.. these devices do not.

If they did, the results would be repeatable, and water restructuring devices would be standard equipment in any agricultural setting.

I'm more inclined to believe that plants/water pick up on the energy of their homes and their owners/users.

I would bet nice kids who clean their rooms, eat their broccoli, do their homework, brush their teeth and say their prayers grow danker plants than kids who don't have any sanctity in their lives.

I swear.. ^^^ There's something to this. I know it sounds nuts but.. I've seen really nice kids smash cuts on their first try and watched more assholes fail than I can shake a stick at.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My intuition tells me that although water has these amazing properties.. these devices do not.

If they did, the results would be repeatable, and water restructuring devices would be standard equipment in any agricultural setting.

I'm more inclined to believe that plants/water pick up on the energy of their homes and their owners/users.

I would bet nice kids who clean their rooms, eat their broccoli, do their homework, brush their teeth and say their prayers grow danker plants than kids who don't have any sanctity in their lives.

I swear.. ^^^ There's something to this. I know it sounds nuts but.. I've seen really nice kids smash cuts on their first try and watched more assholes fail than I can shake a stick at.

Here..here. I've read those scientific books on really nice kids and I agree with you 100%.

Bobby Boucher

I know.. I know..

I just figured since we are on the topic of pseudo-science..

My family is from the mountains, where farming is life, and education is scarce. It's considered common knowledge (on the mountain) that being good to yourself and keeping balance in your life is better for your energy and your homes energy your gardens energy than all the marbles and magnets and crystals in the world. The idea is that if you carry sickness with you, things around you pick up on it.

Emoto "demonstrated" this phenomenon with his love and hate rice.

A "green thumb" is a coveted trait in the mountains. It's a sign of a nurturing spirit, and an ability to empathize with living things, be it flora or fauna.

I figured it was on topic. Nothing in this thread is "science". It's simply not repeatable. Science is repeatable.