What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
respect.gif

thats one i let go ...... can't for the life of me remember why though lol but i do recall her structure & it should do very well in your system !

Haha with a list like yours.. it's gotta be hard to stay on it!

Yeah she vegs a bit slow for my system compared to others so I throw one in once in awhile. She gets super frosty. This round it was less thirsty then some of the others and I think it got overwatered a little in the beginning so bud size is a bit smaller then usual.

If you ever want it or any others back just say the word! :wave:

I believe you said you found the high racy which can happen with the haze in her. Krust has had her for years now :)

Obviously you know what she likes K, looking great.

Very much appreciated! Had her around long enough that I forgot where she came from obviously.. sheesh!!

I'm still on the search for a good purple strain that yields well and vegs quickly. Was thinking about grabbing some relentless purple bomb beans or crosses of.

There's so many seeds out there these days its hard to sort through..

krustallos

Veteran
Hope everyone is doing well!

Popped a pack of Relentless-- Sour Pink Lemonade the other day. Sour Dub x Purple Bomb

picture.php

Little cold in my flower right now, but enjoying the color changes

Trainwreck week 7:

picture.php

Bubba Kush week 5

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
I probably won't run the RHS anytime soon after this one, have lots of new stuff going in. You are welcome to it though!

Put these 10 Sunset Sherbet x Amber Cookies in pucks today

picture.php

Started soaking these:

picture.php

Some Bubba Kush here at 60 days, been flushing for 2 weeks, probably take it in a week:

picture.php

picture.php

Here in 3 months will have some exciting new strains (to me) in flower!

krustallos

Veteran
How's everyone? The Cave here has been pumping lately.

Been popping alot of seeds.

Currently have:
Relentless- Sour Pink Lemonade
Hammerhead- Sunset Sherbet x Amber Cookies
Hammerhead- (Mendobreath x P98 Bubba) x Triangle Kush
SeedJunky- Wedding Cake x Gelato

Gonna miss these cool temps and colors once spring/summer hits.

Blue Dream

picture.php

Trainwreck

picture.php

P98 Bubba

picture.php

Smurph Diesel:

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn !!! all outa reps again ..... so i'll give ya one of these deserving emoji's :respect:

krustallos

Veteran
you rock krusty...great herb complimented by great pics...

Much appreciated!

Looking fire bud.

Thanks Bobby, hope you are doing well!

Room is at day 49 now. Finishing up this seed run of Relentless Sour Pink Lemonade (sour dubb x purple bomb) and Seedjunky Ice Cream Cake (wedding cake x gelato33.

Cloned all of them, but only keeping 2 of each strain and running them again to pick a favorite.

So far the SPL is a bit leafy, but really has a nose of Pink Lemonade. Hoping the clones of the seed will do better, other wise I didn't find a keeper in this pack.

The Ice Cream Cake looks to be a yielder. Smells like an og/gassy.

ICC #1
picture.php

ICC #10
picture.php

ICC #11
picture.php

Just flipped the other room. Have some seeds a pack of Hammerhead's Sunset Sherbet x Amber Cookies (which vegged great and look awesome) and Hammerhead (P98 x Mendobreath) x TK

Then some Hammers Kush, Power Diesel and Gorilla Berry Diesel.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much appreciated!

Thanks Bobby, hope you are doing well!

Room is at day 49 now. Finishing up this seed run of Relentless Sour Pink Lemonade (sour dubb x purple bomb) and Seedjunky Ice Cream Cake (wedding cake x gelato33.

Cloned all of them, but only keeping 2 of each strain and running them again to pick a favorite.

So far the SPL is a bit leafy, but really has a nose of Pink Lemonade. Hoping the clones of the seed will do better, other wise I didn't find a keeper in this pack.

The Ice Cream Cake looks to be a yielder. Smells like an og/gassy.

ICC #1
View Image

ICC #10
View Image

ICC #11
View Image

Just flipped the other room. Have some seeds a pack of Hammerhead's Sunset Sherbet x Amber Cookies (which vegged great and look awesome) and Hammerhead (P98 x Mendobreath) x TK

Then some Hammers Kush, Power Diesel and Gorilla Berry Diesel.

Very nice show and beautiful flowers :tiphat:

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy all, sorry for the delay.. haven't been able to sign in here for a couple months. Got called into work abroad abruptly.

Anyhow, finished up the SS X AC. Had a few that threw some early intersex traits, but cut them down and finished out the rest. They didn't stretch much, but made super dense buds that smelled of a good mix of Sherb and Cookies..

picture.php

The (Mendobreath x P98 Bubba) x Triangle Kush vegged faster, and bushed out better for me. They stretched decently, and had one that smelled of straight Juicy Fruit (my favorite of the bunch).

picture.php

picture.php

All of these crosses came out with some good colors for being the middle of summer!

I apologize for the delay.. hope you enjoy!

Here's a seed that I found growing outside where I had a GG4 and Guava last year.. no idea what this strain is.. but it has super pretty colors and is almost finished already..

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks Avinash!

Here's some Ice Cream Cake (Wedding Cake x Gelato) from seed. Going to run this again and see how she does in larger pots

picture.php

picture.php