What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

terroir I had a border collie pup many years ago, lovely black and white markings, lol some bastard stole him, hope he had a good life.

hi guys...wuss up?

been sitting down with one of the guys i have helped out with mull in the past. he has to deal with various health issues he suffers after a horrific work accident a few years ago. he has mobility issues so struggles to get out and about to tend his garden. we have come up with a plan for him to veg the plants up big and i will take them outdoors and look after them through flowering. this is great as it means i will no longer have any plants at my place and can still use my outdoor plots out in the bush.

we plan to put out 2 plants every 4 weeks or so after they have vegged for at least 8 weeks. he now has my tent, lights, fans etc and tomorrow we will set it up and cut some fresh new clones. it also means he will look after my new genetics till we are able to clone, sex and find a mum or two to broaden scope of med choice. his partner also uses mull but only on a monthly basis to deal with cramps etc. and is more than happy with the arrangement.

we will need to set up a raiser for the tent to lift it so he can access easier as well as a lazy susan so he is able to rotate the pots for watering etc. he is also an organic grower and has over the last couple of months adopted well to my style of growing. he even offer $$$ for the tent etc which of course was declined...the biggest issue will transporting the plants from his place to my plots as it is a bit of a drive...but nothing we can't overcome i am sure...

so a win/win all round...YAY... :)

Sounds like a kick ass plan ozzie...glad ya able to over come ya hurdles n keep helping ya boys out :)

ozzieAI

Veteran
Sounds like a kick ass plan ozzie...glad ya able to over come ya hurdles n keep helping ya boys out

yes it is a good plan that covers everyone...although wasn't able to get much work done today..but have tent and light up...just have to set vent/fans and away we go...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Good on you ozzie bruz, that is a stand up plan to help out your mate. :good:
Just think, if we are able to get Marijuana decriminalized(or legalized) in this island of ours, the options and possibilities of helping out our family members and mates with this wondrous herbal medicine are endless, plus we won't have the threat of 5 - 10yrs jail hanging over our heads anymore.
I dream of the days when this hopefully will happen.
puff puff passing the Trainwreck X Princess Diesel f2 joints
:smoke out:

Vinno

I 'm old enuf these days to feel like a paedophile (don't REALLY know how they feel, honest!) when I see young women like this.

and for me, images like this are like looking at a showroom of new cars. I think wow they look good ... but how do they drive? is entry easy? how do they grip ... the road (ha ha nearly wrote 'rod'). and what about expense. they look as if they might cost a lot to maintain. and looks like quality leather upholstery but do they smell of leather inside?

just thought I 'd run that past y'all. sorry if I 've upset anyone's breakfast. cheers!

lol I hear you Sat X RB nice analogy heheheh and yeah well, the days of chasing 20 somethings are history -just admiration of the Creation these days. keepin it clean.

Just stumbled upon this thread, been lurking occasionally but great to have an aussie thread;

Peace yeah. vinno:joint:

Rumblefish

Geez a Pommie coming into the Aussie Lounge to hang shit over a game of cricket! Bold Move sir :biggrin: Check this out
London is set to bask in a heatwave after forecasters announced what people have longed to hear for months: “Sunshine and blue skies every day.” Temperatures were forecast to hit 22C (72F) today, rise to 26C tomorrow (79F) and climb even higher on Saturday and Sunday.

picture.php

Meanwhile in Australia

picture.php
picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Afternoon gang :tiphat:
Nice to see that peeps are using the lounge for what it is intended for, smoking up a storm an kicking back an hanging shite on poms :good: Only joking you lucky pommie bastichs :bigeye:
Quick little puff and off to the farmers market before it shuts for the day :Bolt:
puff puff pass

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Evening gang :tiphat:
TheBatCave hows it going mate?? You finding your way around the website OK?? There is a whole lot of information to absorb and learn for the first few months of joining, I mean damn I'm still learning new things everyday about growing and how this site works :D
Cooking honey soy chicken wings with b00mer's potato mash and some steamed veges on the side for myself and my girls tonight :woohoo:
Then I'm going to kick back with the missus and watch some new True Blood hot off the internet wires from the USA :good:
puff puff pass

Rumblefish

Hey I found an old pig trap out in the shed!I'm going to set it up and see if I can catch that bloody Englishman that's been sneaking into our lounge room at night but I need the right bait to lure him with .I was thinking if I could get one off those pretty English-girls to sit in the trap for the night. This is what I had in mind! what do you think? will it work?
picture.php

Hey ya MR bat cave...hope all is well :)

lol @ boom....true blood lol....isnt that ment for 15 year old girls all that vampire stuff heheheheh

Get some breaking bad into ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.