What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

so to get this right yall ripping up ya grows .....id thought if they could trace us though this site we would have been fucked long ago...

But honestly if this is the case sad to say im gona have to say good bye :( my grow more imprtant than searching though forums

Rumblefish

@ pisspotgrower, well anyone really ,communicating through this site is as safe as you make it! I don't think there's a mass panic and I think that peeps sometimes leave this site because they feel they have compromise (maybe) their security somehow.. possibly having off site communications with people because you have known them for a while could be one of many reason you could suddenly feel not so safe any more ! Its easy to get lazy about security ,I do and it has bitten me on the ass .Simple tools like TrueCrypt and File Shredder are easy to use, Tor or Proxy accounts if your real worried...loose lips sink ships is my motto ,cops have to feed credible information to get a warrant most time its handed to them on a plate ex lovers,jealous friends,or just plain bad luck are some of the reasons I have know peeps to get busted!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
PPG some peeps have good reason to stop real quick and yes 99% of the time it's because of outside influences of knowing someone who has got done or knowing the wrong person and they have something on you.
I would say that people are playing it safe and pretending to be wombats for awhile, the internets will be here for a lot longer yet :D

ozzieAI

Veteran
not rippin anything up here i can tell ya...but have been considering having a break for a while now... i will have enough for my needs to cover some time with what is still out in the bush. what happened to kanga just cemented the decision. i will still have access to my genetics via clones anytime i want, so start up can be quick. don't see a need to do anything now for at least 10 - 12 months....it is actually nice to be free of it ...i do always go back to it...

i ripped my shit but im back and i dont care about nothing because im armed and ill protect my grow ive moved location and started again it was a hard thing to do but i do trust this site and i trust users like ppg boom donald mallard moonunit etc

S

Sat X RB

@ pisspotgrower, well anyone really ,communicating through this site is as safe as you make it! I don't think there's a mass panic and I think that peeps sometimes leave this site because they feel they have compromise (maybe) their security somehow.. possibly having off site communications with people because you have known them for a while could be one of many reason you could suddenly feel not so safe any more ! Its easy to get lazy about security ,I do and it has bitten me on the ass .Simple tools like TrueCrypt and File Shredder are easy to use, Tor or Proxy accounts if your real worried...loose lips sink ships is my motto ,cops have to feed credible information to get a warrant most time its handed to them on a plate ex lovers,jealous friends,or just plain bad luck are some of the reasons I have know peeps to get busted!

No PANIC here. small is beautiful ... remote is too. natural bush and local knowledge stumps Outsiders.

PEACE ...

S

Sat X RB

Hey guys,

so to get this right yall ripping up ya grows .....id thought if they could trace us though this site we would have been fucked long ago...

But honestly if this is the case sad to say im gona have to say good bye :( my grow more imprtant than searching though forums

yes, we can be traced thru this site ... but to attract interest you have to be careless with yr talk ... like, to say enuf to make surveillance worthwhile.

(Disclaimer: this is not to imply that K has been careless or that the bust stems from any activities here.)

Skip

Veteran
And how do you know you can be traced THRU THIS SITE? Talk about CARELESS TALK!

Don't go spreading lies. This site is in the Netherlands, and we don't track members IP#s, so nobody can track you THRU this site.

There are MANY other ways you can be tracked, however, as Mr. Snowden has shown. But again, not THRU THIS SITE... They don't need to go thru here. Your local ISP has more than enough info on you if you don't use a proxy.

And if you really want to be busted, just give out your addy or phone # to someone else (doesn't matter what website).
People do that everyday and then when they get busted they blame the websites.

As Rumblefish just said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]communicating through this site is as safe as you make it! I don't think there's a mass panic and I think that peeps sometimes leave this site because they feel they have compromise (maybe) their security somehow.. possibly having off site communications with people because you have known them for a while could be one of many reason you could suddenly feel not so safe any more ! Its easy to get lazy about security ,I do and it has bitten me on the ass .Simple tools like TrueCrypt and File Shredder are easy to use, Tor or Proxy accounts if your real worried...loose lips sink ships is my motto ,cops have to feed credible information to get a warrant most time its handed to them on a plate ex lovers,jealous friends,or just plain bad luck are some of the reasons I have know peeps to get busted! [/FONT]

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Thanks Skip for clearing up the fog on how this site all works, much appreciated brother :gday:
:smoke out:

Terroir

Hey its been pretty shitty week here on the forums.

But life goes on. Even when faced with unbelievable suffering us humans cant stop day becoming night and the sun replacing the moon in the morning.

My hound passed just before christmas. I thought it may take longer but im heading to go and look at a few pups tomorrow. THere was a stage i thought i would never own a fury friend again. Life does get better though even when its really shit, and trust me i have had a pretty shit year. Pure bred border collie again. I cant resist them.

The Buddhists talk about a circle of life and for me the wheel has turned abit for the better though im not claiming im religious or even spiritual or anything. Just a guy who is looking forward to having a new best friend.

Hope all the members that have left us recently and are lurking perhaps, there is always calm after a storm and were all hoping you can return in your own time when you are ready. Its not long til spring and another aussie outdoor season approaches.

Terroir

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Terrior sorry about your dog mate, they can have that affect on you when they leave this mortal world, god knows I felt exactly the same way before mate, but it just makes you stronger and the relationship with your next dog a even better bond ;)
I would lay down my life for my 4yr old staffy just like she would for me :good:

Welcome TheBatCave :gday:
Pull up a chair and light up a smoke and kick back and shoot the breeze, it's a bit quiet around these parts lately but the rest of this incredible website has heaps to offer :D
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Terroir

oh you have a staffy. i love them. I got nipped on the hand this week by a naughty young girl whom i met at the park. Didnt tell her owner, she was way 2 cute.

Puffin on the last of some afghan kush. Super sweet smelling ganja. Straight ripe mango smell and taste. A friend of a friend grew it and grew it well and by chance i ended up with a bag or 5. The taste cuts right through. Its not super fire but its strong enough, grown at 400 meters in organic soil with 0 nutes. But its a pleasure to smoke with a lazy arse high that makes you want to do nothing. SHould have turned it to oil. Would have tasted even better.

Good night folks.

And welcome Bat Cave.

ozzieAI

Veteran
hi guys...wuss up?

been sitting down with one of the guys i have helped out with mull in the past. he has to deal with various health issues he suffers after a horrific work accident a few years ago. he has mobility issues so struggles to get out and about to tend his garden. we have come up with a plan for him to veg the plants up big and i will take them outdoors and look after them through flowering. this is great as it means i will no longer have any plants at my place and can still use my outdoor plots out in the bush.

we plan to put out 2 plants every 4 weeks or so after they have vegged for at least 8 weeks. he now has my tent, lights, fans etc and tomorrow we will set it up and cut some fresh new clones. it also means he will look after my new genetics till we are able to clone, sex and find a mum or two to broaden scope of med choice. his partner also uses mull but only on a monthly basis to deal with cramps etc. and is more than happy with the arrangement.

we will need to set up a raiser for the tent to lift it so he can access easier as well as a lazy susan so he is able to rotate the pots for watering etc. he is also an organic grower and has over the last couple of months adopted well to my style of growing. he even offer $$$ for the tent etc which of course was declined...the biggest issue will transporting the plants from his place to my plots as it is a bit of a drive...but nothing we can't overcome i am sure...

so a win/win all round...YAY... :)

ozzieAI

Veteran
hey terroir

i have a freebie afghan kush seed in my stash that i plan to germinate once my current new seedlings have been sorted. thanks for your review and feedback on the strain...

bat cave...welcome to the nut house

and Skip thanks for your input...these are trying times...

Terroir

ozzie

not sure the providence of the afghan kush. It was his first grow. He said he bought a few seeds from a bank amsterdam so it could be really anything. The photos i have of it growing and it certainly has some big fat indica leaves and were very decent bushes. He lives in an area with nice soil and read up on how to harvest a plant properly. It was picked a little early dried properly and cured for a month. A few were in pots and while the they got big and yielded well it was only the ones in the ground that had the mango flavour. Im calling it as atop 5 tasting strain i have tried. though im yet to find anything though that comes close to a tightly held mothers finest cut thats around Adelaide. That cut has the extreme mint /pine taste, the lung expansion like i have never experienced (bongs cripple experienced smokers with out fail) the strength of a gorilla that cuts through any other strain and the awesome upbeat quality of high that a good haze hybrid has. That strain has it all. Is it a rarity or is it a freak. I dont know. I will purchase a pack one day.

Came home with out a pup unfortunately. There was one that was great however i was 3rd inline for it. Well bred and the sire was related to my old boy through its bitch. They wanted a fair amount for him, the first person that saw him got him. The other 2 were pretty average. The search continues. Hard to get a propper bc that hasnt had the herding ability bred out of them. Useless fact of the day. All border collies can trace their linage back to a dog called Old Hemp. I wonder what his owner did after he knocked off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.