What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking killer, Otto!

Good luck with the outdoor, everyone :)

Yo Stardog! That Lazy looks amazing my friend, hope you got some good Super Silver type of Chemdog 50:50 out of her. That’s what she’s known for. The Cap G grows sideways and is a hassle, but an easy feeder and some piney - Chem D type stuff. Extra lung expansion :)
Hope yer good, old buddy!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
30 more days on the outdoors.............and counting down.............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Happy thanksgiving,

stardawg room finished up, have a og kush run to put in right after this. not the sexiest pics in the world but you get it.

picture.php

stardawg ix #3

picture.php

room 2. mixed this time, running a few cuts I haven't in a while, chemdog D, KKSC, Cannaloupe haze x hash plant, ecsd, an a couple others.

picture.php

ChemD, excited to grow this one out again. For whatever reason I find this plant to be very medicinal with my body, I know she isn't gonna look better then cookies or test higher then some of this new stuff but man she always making my body feel good. The only other weed I hold in this regard is cherry cookie, makes my body feel amazing like the chemo but with different taste and high. Anyways Ive always had good success just letting the her grow out naturally but this time decided to pinch the top and bend her over, It just looked and felt natural to do so lets see if I'll regret it.

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Some nice clean setups you got Otto, wish I still had space! Looks like your gunna have some nice sized girls in that 2nd room. First room must smell funny ;-)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Cdm, yeah stardawg room smells from outside the barn, puts a smile on my face when I walk by. The second room is 12 plants in 7gals of coco.i usually do 24 in 5 gals but I had to piece the room together with extra plants I had in coco. I originally planned to run the rdwc but ended up again with inconsistent plants and well just suck at hydro so I scrapped that and hope the bigger plants in auto feed make up the difference

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Oh they’ll do just fine, but if you really want to get an insight into how to grow properly you should listen to John Boehner

picture.php

Thank god I didn’t have to shit when that came on the screen!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If its the lazy lightning I'm thinking of that was Bodhi seeds Loompa underdog/headband x NDN's 88 G13HP.. killa stuff for sure. Hope you took cuts off Cap G.

No. Bodhi just stole the name once he heard the cut was making waves. Typical. Read my signature is all I have to say about that. :laughing:
I'd love to get her back if she's still circulating though. Digits I had for the holder aren't working any longer. :joint:

dank.Frank

gmanwho

Veteran
No. Bodhi just stole the name once he heard the cut was making waves. Typical. Read my signature is all I have to say about that. :laughing:
I'd love to get her back if she's still circulating though. Digits I had for the holder aren't working any longer. :joint:

dank.Frank

I personaly dont hold it,but i know its arround. I will ask

** edit : well that search abruptly ended. 3 people let her go. **

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
We may be heading into Fall but it's feeling like Spring to me.

Chem D x Topanga PK
Chem Sis x Topanga PK
Sour Dubb x Orange Kush
Ghost OG S1
Bubba Tom Haze
Animal Cookies x The White
ECSD S1
Two random bag seed just to keep it old school

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
We may be heading into Fall but it's feeling like Spring to me.

Chem D x Topanga PK
Chem Sis x Topanga PK
Sour Dubb x Orange Kush
Ghost OG S1
Bubba Tom Haze
Animal Cookies x The White
ECSD S1
Two random bag seed just to keep it old school

View Image

so what possibly could be the bagseed?? :tiphat:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
so what possibly could be the bagseed?? :tiphat:
No clue. One of them was labeled OG Diesel and is probably 9-10 years old. The other simply fell out onto the table from a giant ziploc of seeds. No clue what it’s from. Figured since it fell out while I was picking stuff to pop I might as well add it to the mix.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Back in the grind after taking a few years off … new spot is rocking , lots of new cuts along with some of the old ones ..

Attachments

• 322A824C-25FB-406E-8EB3-622E58401EC5.jpeg
    322A824C-25FB-406E-8EB3-622E58401EC5.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 1E0880CF-05B0-4F82-954C-D3BB46957B81.jpeg
    1E0880CF-05B0-4F82-954C-D3BB46957B81.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 73