What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you lost seeds in mail lately!

N

noyd666

hi , my one packet was picked up . took 3 weeks before knock on door by mister plodd yahooooooooo fuckkk.

D

DaveTheNewbie

whenever ive ordered seeds from holland the customs has gotten them (twice)
whenever i order seeds from canada they get thru
my advice is buy from any shop that DOESNT send from / thru holland

just my 2 cents

A

Alfred

hi , my one packet was picked up . took 3 weeks before knock on door by mister plodd yahooooooooo fuckkk.

What do you mean 'a knock on the door'?

Just to say hello, or to turn your house upside down? lol

N

noyd666

i packet.

i packet.

one packet picked up by customs, 3weeks later i had knock on bloody door:tumbleweed:now im having a retired moment for growing amazing plant judge said it was greed:moon:

N

noyd666

alfred hi knock knock, what do you want, youll have to open door mister noyd666:woohoo:we have search warrent:dance013:no they never trashed anything took a few things from house 3 ballest,3 grams, they said it was 3, it was just fluff junk from cleaning fan blades from dryer box. lost about 4 grandsworth of gear. got some back from court only mess was a bit of coco perlite lying about its a bigger story than this of course .ifound out your computer is your biggest downfall any photos plant foods, anything fuckin hydro . expert cop did say digitil photos with date left on cant be proved when put on computer:moon: shit i need a vape catch ya:blowbubbles:

conehead

Great answers stoner brethren.

Great answers stoner brethren.

:tiphat:Thanks for all the good answers, have added rep points to all, nice work stoner's
@ hammerhead, Yes bro I think you are spot on. There are certain countries that they screen more e.g. Holland, Canada UK & Ireland are the safer bets.
@ Mrgreenharvest, Yes it is still doable, but some way's are better than others ( as above).
@ noyd666, Bro sorry to hear about the knock on your door! what was the out come, did they search your house, arrest you or was it just a warning, please tell?.
@ DaveTheNewbie, I totally agree bro, Holland is hot to the touch!. However there are alternatives (see hammerheads @)
@ greygary, You have had a couple of disappointment, but on the other hand much joy, I hope the joy out rides the disappointments. Keep on growing Bro.

keep smokin
:party::groupwave::party::tree:

1m x 1m Tent grow: some quick finishing Indica's :below;

Attachments

• MY MJ 277.jpg
    MY MJ 277.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 25

conehead

Hi noyd666, I'm Conehead not Mrgreenharvest, the mistake is OK cause Mr greenharvest is a cool dude, just like me. Easy mistake to make. Take care bro. Good to hear from any fellow stoner.

conehead

W0W

W0W

Noyd bro, I just read your dilemma, A real night mare scenario. We all dread the man comming down on us for pursuing our beloved hobby. Fu*ken shame on them.
Bro I wish you all the best of luck with your future pursuits.

(Through adversity we become wiser & overcome) conehead.
:shark:
:tiphat:

just thought I'd throw in a friend growers current mishaps - he had various parcels not arrive (not just seeds in this case, other illicit's also)
got arrested on suspicion of possession, not sure if they had a warrant but they seized his computer and apparently had records of every illegal thing he had delivered FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS!!

he is currently looking at a fine and sentence also I believe.

*0 deletes journals and pictures off HDD*

given the numerous parcels from tude that I havent received I certainly wont be ordering anything from overseas anymore - and just a note on tudes "stealth" packaging, total fucking joke, the wallet order that was meant to be removed from breeder packaging, (wish I'd taken a pic) was this:

original breeder packaging, labelled with stickers etc.
card/label/bag was about 10cm x 5cm, then wrapped with bubble wrap to about the size of 2 mars bars stuck together.
they then wrap the crappy wallet around it so it looks like a fat wad of bubble wrap obviously hiding something, with the wallet wrapped around it looking almost like a ball now. total fucking joke - dont ever use tude if you dont have to

this was the only order out of 6 that I received from tude... wonder why - now I'm super paranoid I'm on a flag list :(

Rumblefish

Fella's Ive been lucky and never had a problem,been using Bay/Boo exclusively ,I like the way they do thing's but I have Never got anything sent to my address..this is a rule I would never break..Never..My idea off a safe address is someone that doesn't grow and I know I can trust 100% to hold their nerve if something did go wrong ..100% Trust in my address or I wouldn't order .Thanks

N

noyd666

hi sorry ,there conehead but not sure what for .thought i was answering ques tion from greenharvest . have a good day

conehead

re: apology returned unused & undamaged

re: apology returned unused & undamaged

hi sorry ,there conehead but not sure what for .thought i was answering ques tion from greenharvest . have a good day

Yes Kool Noyd666 it was my mistake. I asked the same question as greenharvest. You answered him & I thought you were answering me. But I was wrong!. Have packed your apology in a paded post bag & will post it back express post. As it dosen't rightfully belong to me.:tiphat:
Cheers noyd666

conehead

"Good advise".

"Good advise".

@ Greenerpastor, thanks for your input some food for thought. Good advise taken seriously.

@ Rumblefish: Also some good advise. It pay's to be cautious in every way but some of us become complacent & over confident.

Have added to your rep!

:party::yeahthats :tiphat:

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
I've just lost two orders from Seedsmen. With guns, drugs and tobacoo to look for and seeds being so small in an envelope - I'm very surprised to lose 2 from last four orders.

I'm sus on mail going to Heathrow to Aus when it should go straight to New Dehli / Singapore then onto Oz. All my seed orders have gone through Heathrow so the seed company needs to figure it out.

One thought - Royal Mail is getting a box of multiple seeds and an employee is selectively stealing. It would be hard to sell multiple stolen seeds but the thief only needs to know one connection (another crook) and it could get sold as legitimite seeds again.

I wanna know the % of orders that are lost (edit) 10to30% depending on destination - worringly high!

Finally, if a crook customer buys $1000 seeds (my order is only $100) then he would definitely insure it and lie about receiving the seeds. If this occurs it looks like I'm paying for that because they won't resend - insurance should reflect the seed $. Thinking - if Seedsmen got large seed lot lossess it would up the Insurace $ for large orders - and thieves are types to invest $ to get seeds 1/2 price.

I thought receiving seeds in basic most common mail was stealth and all these extras were complete bunkum ! Then lost one so reordered with Tracking ($12 "Now it's definitely going to arrive" I think) then wait full 3.5 weeks (it should take 5 days) - the full 25 day wait is another factor in all of this.

Seedsmen seeds are LEGIT like VuDu Seedboutique Seedbay but they don't arrive ! HAHAHA

Final idea is that Computer Scan can see SEEDS easily and under Flora Fauna protection are detected and destroyed.

Last edited: