What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Im glad to see this has started again. Now that it is here, I can't quite think of what I will start, and Ive had all this time to think about it. Perhaps Ill try some more Shit/Haze again.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Hows about his brother Chaco? :eek::

Sorry, playing with my chihuahua got me thinking a bit farther south of the border!

G

greenmatter

Hows about his brother Chaco? :eek::

Sorry, playing with my chihuahua got me thinking a bit farther south of the border!

chaco said he would play, maybe he has not seen the thread yet

do i have to post a pic of beans on a paper towel? or can i wait until they are in an official beer cup?

i have paradise delahaze, dinafem super silver, and magus genetics exile in paper towels now.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Well I spent some time trying to drum up some more interest and I PMed 53 people from the 2011 thread to let them know this one was happening. Sorry to the few who are already here that I messaged.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Man I hope he catches the thread, his haze monster was F'n IMPRESSIVE!!!!

AnyHoot, nothing much to look at here. I can't be certain about the viability of the BeachWreck (Trainwreck x Maui) or the Gainesville x widow beans, but the DJ gear has so far been 100% and the last 4 of the vanilluna beans I cracked gave me 3 males. 4th one didn't recover after I forgot to water :frown: So I'm hoping to be out of male beans from that pack!

I'm starting in 2" square pots, FFOF soil, seeds right in the soil. Then into a humidity dome over a heat mat.

Green; as for posting pics of em in the towels? I don't think it's really needed, but it does prove start time ;)

Here's my starters shown next to the cups they're getting up potted into when the time comes!
picture.php

motaloca

ok after last time where i had to quit I am in definitely.
planted 6 malawi99(malawi goldXc99)xLieu hanh(vietblack x neville's haze) 150 watts hps 12/12 from seed, organic soil just under 500 ml cut off bottles.
let the games begin

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so im a bit late to getting started, i still haven't soaked my beans yet, it won't matter if I'm a day or two late will it?

oh yeah is anyone gonna use air pots?... kinda seems like cheating... unless others are doing it too i guess. I'm sure not everyone can afford to spend money on air pots just for fun

Im also sending some freebies that i would gladly have a ten pack set aside for the prize pot.

ROMULAN x SOUR BUBBLE... lemme know if y'all want 'em?

peace,
Infi

G

guest121295

I started soaking a bunch of sour nevilles yesterday.They ought to come up pretty quick.I'm going to use a beercup and hydroton as a medium so they could turn out pretty well.I hope that paper towel didn't dry out last night, I'm drying buds in the room outside the veg and flower rooms and I needed it to be pretty dry last night, I'll find out in 1/2 hr.Sooo much bud so little time...:)

benjuanman

Veteran
I'm chucking 5 HDF x Ice in water tonight will get pics tomoz. Most probably run them in rockwool this time.

V

vonforne

so im a bit late to getting started, i still haven't soaked my beans yet, it won't matter if I'm a day or two late will it?

oh yeah is anyone gonna use air pots?... kinda seems like cheating... unless others are doing it too i guess. I'm sure not everyone can afford to spend money on air pots just for fun

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37172&pictureid=880623View Image
Im also sending some freebies that i would gladly have a ten pack set aside for the prize pot.

ROMULAN x SOUR BUBBLE... lemme know if y'all want 'em?

peace,
Infi

sure you can send them in for a prize. Thanks man.

and I have not gotten mine in the water yet will do it this morning.

V

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
chaco nice to see u doin the BCC with some sours!

canna cant wait to see the the beachwreck in action. sounds like a killer cross to run.

glad to see everyone joinin up and in good fun. gonna be a good time :tiphat:

G

greenmatter

the delahaze has not sprouted a tail yet

where should we be sending prizes V ???

V

vonforne

I will contact clarence today. we must wait for his reply and then send.

Thanks GM.

V

gettogro

Veteran
Im in, Ill be getting a late start. Im waiting for some packs that should be here this week .
:)

V

vonforne

And I forgot.....

Special Thanks :thank you: to Maj. Cottenmouth for the revised set of rules.

And Thanks to all that wish to play. The more The merrier as the saying goes.

:thank you::thank you::thank you:

V

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, I've already got the OK from clarence to send in my lot... :biggrin: and ill just have him take a lil out and set it aside

peace,
Infi

Status
Not open for further replies.