What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POSTER CONTEST! WIN awesome SEEDS!

Oh gawd... here he goes again... someone fetch the beatin' stick...

Oh gawd... here he goes again... someone fetch the beatin' stick...

:bat: I just never learn when to give up :wink:

5148ICMag2006_V2.jpg

Heh, okay now I'm getting a little carried away...

Heh, okay now I'm getting a little carried away...

For those who prefer the opaque, I present the angelic weed fairy:

5148ICMag2006_V2_Opaque.jpg

G

Ok, this is kinda big

Ok, this is kinda big

:woohoo:

Everybody is doing a superb job, if this keeps up till 4/20 you will have pick of the litter :D

G

Nate you need some Type Shadowing for depth. Maybe some Embossing too. Just some Creative Criticism. I like where your going with it too. very festive.

Blatant :wave:

G

Voila!

Voila!

Thanks for the advice Blatant, I think you were right!

I know there are more posters out there waiting to be seen! You people need to pool you creative juices and show us what you got!
:lurk:

marimbas

this poster just gave me a baaaaad ass idea sooo maybe tomorrow ill get to make another poster now....

STOP POSTING POSTERS you are making this competition WAY too hard

Sure does , but those are some bad ass seeds for real. When I win this compitition I will grow them out and post some dank pictures and let you wonder why you did not try harder, ha!

G

Just for a bit of fun :friends:
Dont want to be in the competition though, already won seeds :)
but here is what i came up with while looking about and having a few joints :joint:

marimbas

NateTheGreat said:

Remember that soccer saying THIS IS OVER!!! WHEN ITS OVER!!!! and that means when they pick the winning poster.... and its gonna be one of my posters!!!!!!!! :dueling: :sasmokin: