What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

Your going to need a lot of seedbombs.

actually all we need is the help of you, telling all your little stoner buddies that all bagseed that doesn't pop when pinched should be mixed as directed.
ill be spreading the word, and if you do too who knows what we can accomplish.

but this is a we thing, if you expect it too go very far with that attitude you obviously just dont get it....:joint:

Che

Veteran
Step one: buy a pack of cheap non feminized seeds.
Step two: do an open pollination.
Step three: make seed balls with the 5,000 seeds you just made.
Step four: Profit!

Step one: buy a pack of cheap non feminized seeds.
Step two: do an open pollination.
Step three: make seed balls with the 5,000 seeds you just made.
Step four: Profit!

i would think a revolutionary like yourself would see this isnt a profits thing, its a cultural movement.
put weed in public view, everywhere you go... maby then people will realize its not a big deal and its just a plant
i think of it as desensitizing people, but unlike movies not too gore and sex, but rather cannabis.

G

Guest 26753

For once, we do have a chance to embrace an idea that could have profound consequences! If we all actually do this, and actively spread the word that it is a chance to go on the offensive in the war on drugs, the idea of seed bombs may spread virally. That is why I called for folks to copy this idea and post it at multiple cannabis or drug forums.
Quite apart from the act of spreading cannabis, there goes with it a sense of exhilaration, of doing something positive to fight back. To me it is a win win, and is totally dependent on people spreading the idea. I can't think of a better way to fight back.

Che

Veteran
i would think a revolutionary like yourself would see this isnt a profits thing, its a cultural movement.
put weed in public view, everywhere you go... maby then people will realize its not a big deal and its just a plant
i think of it as desensitizing people, but unlike movies not too gore and sex, but rather cannabis.

Maybe I shouldn't have added the "Profit!" at the end, but like CannaExists said I was just playin'..

The bit about making F2's for the task at hand, is an honest suggestion.
Seedbay, Bou, and other* seed retailers have crazy deals on some sick genetics. Bagseed are great, but to really get a start on this it would take some good genetics back out in the wild to give the hemp a loving hand back to potency, as well as generate enough "Free" seeds to be able to do it with.

If each of us decided to go crazy pollen chucker on some cheap beans, it would facilitate the process.:yeahthats

hahaha good too know you still a man of principles che, does f2 meen you bred a strain with itself? and f1 would be 2 strains being mixed too produce the original?
the only problem might be alot of strains would be too picky too just be thrown in random dirt, a hearty strain like afghan or northern lights might do well... any other suggestions for a strain??

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
the only problem might be alot of strains would be too picky too just be thrown in random dirt, a hearty strain like afghan or northern lights might do well... any other suggestions for a strain??

Good thing is, the plants that manage to survive & breed are going to be the ones that have the most chance of establishing themselves in your area. This isn't a bad way of finding the hardiest little bastards you can!

Good thing is, the plants that manage to survive & breed are going to be the ones that have the most chance of establishing themselves in your area. This isn't a bad way of finding the hardiest little bastards you can!

survival of the fittest no doubt would come into play, but im seriously contemplating doing what che said, so i would need something known for being a tough son of a bitch too start with... ANY ideas would be great!

Che

Veteran
Guerrilla Gold, Quebec Gold, Northern Lights, Friesland, Ice, and any of the AF plants as well. There's got to be lots more too...

Tennessee

You see, I think it starts in a place like this, where people are already growing. All of the bagseed gets thrown out the window anyways, and the people that needs the message are the homies rollin blunts throwing seeds and stems out the window...:joint::joint:

Seriously, it takes a movement like ICMAG to get those seeds out there, the amount this all needs... Grow it all this year, and make seed, let it fall where it grew, for next years generation, and take its seed and spread it...

WE NEED MORE SEEDS!!!

L

LolaGal

Planning on releasing all my femmed Mexi-Brick seeds from first indoor grow into the wild this spring! Will put in some obvious spots, hoping to lure the rippers to the easy stuff!

I don't plan on utilizing any of it.....Just wanna be a Johnny AppleWeed.......overgrow!!!!

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Is Blueberry picky? She's what I had in mind.

No sense in holding back, one seedrun of the best genetics and you can feed the whole town.

Che

Veteran
I dont know what your climate is like Canna, but maybe a blueberry crosesed with something early and hardy... what about BBX Lowrider? That would be a smash!

Indica Jones

Look for the 15 and 20 bean deals. Or strains like Skunk #1.........or cheap ones like Cannacopia. Just a couple bushes of open pollination will give you the desired amount of second generation beans. It might be good to start with an IBL like Skunk #1. Pretty uniform to start off with and very hardy. Good Times IJ :joint:

G

Guest 26753

The real test to see whether this idea catches on is to google the idea and see just how many cannabis forums it has been posted to. I haven't done that yet, but I hope it is spreading virally.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
^^ It's gotta be all about Facebooking it.. unfortunately most of us probably don't want to tell our family & friends we use a weed growing forum!

G

Guest 26753

You will be very surprised at just how extensive cannabis is on Facebook. It is my biggest networking tool. You will find nearly every cannabis activist in the world there. It is a huge tool in the art of spreading awareness. Go for it. Set up a dummy profile and network yer asses off.

Latest posts

Latest posts