What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYC PIFF WASHINGTON HEIGHTS HAZE

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I got this cut from a Dominican from New York not sure of where it originates from or really where i came from all i know is it was a cut brought from miami
Day 41
picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Imagining the aromas.

A buddy gave me a sample of some piff last week and it was truely amazing. Totally uplifting, slightly citrus dank that had my eyes low pretty quickly.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Waiting on dansbud to chime in and show his piff cut if it is he doing coco want to compare vs soil. Im keep working her and make some crosses and might spend some around so stay tuned guys

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Imagining the aromas.

A buddy gave me a sample of some piff last week and it was truely amazing. Totally uplifting, slightly citrus dank that had my eyes low pretty quickly.

It's a true unique smoke I wouldn't say the strongest but so uplifting and spiritual the incense is what stands out I love this shit lol

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Hey guys while I keep working the piff I want to give a shout out to my sister starting they music thing I'm excited to see them rise hope all goes well with them they dropping the video soon check them out I'm have this piff ready and everyone that is welling to make it to miami and rhode island for the video will smoke piff on us ..please share and stay tuned for the date

Click here :thank you:
https://youtu.be/MSxPZOc-7as

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waiting on dansbud to chime in and show his piff cut if it is he doing coco want to compare vs soil. Im keep working her and make some crosses and might spend some around so stay tuned guys

mine are still in veg , growing them out as moms to get cuts from , so it'll be a little while . but thanx brutha for giving me the opportunity to check her out !!!! :thank you:

Dog Star

Veteran
I like how those Haze looks... so thats a famous Piff,i readed here on icmag??

Whats a genetics inside?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
It's an old NL5xHaze, which back in the day people called it Neville's Haze ( the stain not this cut ).

That window A.C. in the tent looks awesome.

Last edited:

ZeezOG

it’s nice to see this strain still going strong. oh how i love and miss the haze. she’s lookin nice though. can’t wait to see more of her as she matures and when she’s finished. i’ve always wanted to give her a run. we have a few friends with different cuts of “piff” throughout the city. from what i’ve tried over the years there have been a few variations. the haze i would get from the bronx would be different from the haze in the heights and so on. it was always back and forth for me. if you know, you know. nothing beats the haze for me when shes fully matured. i feel that these haze cuts wont be lost for good with the amount of people that hold them not only in new york but florida as well.

i remember reading a post on black haze and it was pretty interesting. not to say this is the cut or that black haze is even what “the” nyc haze is. it’s pretty controversial depending who you speak with but nonetheless the lineage and history of this haze is quite fascinating.

Burt

Veteran
We’ve all been feinding for this bitch for 10+ years-lol
Spiritual and blissful herb is quite rare to say the least
You don’t need an extra nut do you? ;)

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
DG, those plants look great, man. I was under the impression that the piff died when the operation Green Venom busts happened in 2010. Great to hear it's still alive. Now, how can I get some? :)

Where's Bigherb?

I haven't heard from bigherb ..i know back in the days they did a sweep in Florida over hundred people got busted if I remember clearly and the piff had slowed down I know there's 3 phenos of it because back in 1995 there was purple haze looked purple then in 1999 I started to see the tan brown color one and then the green bud

Burt

Veteran
I’ve had the tan one in Boston circa 1995 and the purple one as far away as the ghettos of Durham, NC circa 2013
I couldn’t tell them apart by effects-pure bliss and that classic heart chakra activation aka spiritual

smokditup

Ive always wanted to give the nl5x haze a go.
Its not cheap but doubt it would finish where I am. Gets bloody cold in the southern hemisphere in the land downunder.