What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the situation down under?

solcanario

hello everyone!

First of all I wanted to congratulate with you aussie for the beautiful country you have.

Many years ago I was travelling through Australia for about 2 months and I remember that driving around some areas it was possible to smell a very strong aroma of cannabis, like if there was a massive farm somewhere in the area.

Is this real or it was just my imagination? I am not sure what are the laws about it that's why I am wondering.
Precisely I remember this smell in the areas of queensland, great sandy national park, on my way to rainbow beach. And somewhere else but I can't remember exactly.

Thanks for your answers! take care:friends:

royson

hello everyone!

First of all I wanted to congratulate with you aussie for the beautiful country you have.

Many years ago I was travelling through Australia for about 2 months and I remember that driving around some areas it was possible to smell a very strong aroma of cannabis, like if there was a massive farm somewhere in the area.

Is this real or it was just my imagination? I am not sure what are the laws about it that's why I am wondering.
Precisely I remember this smell in the areas of queensland, great sandy national park, on my way to rainbow beach. And somewhere else but I can't remember exactly.

Thanks for your answers! take care:friends:
Hi,some of it may have been stinking Roger,but there would definitely be smells in areas,either from overgrow,actual plots or land race(if you were in an undisturbed area of bush/sub rainforest areas,the Hunter Valley among other natural areas use to grow that much native weed that the cops had to go in and eradicate it(to protect the people)