What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Dreams

hoki2test

Veteran
looking good

looking good

Looking good brother I'm real interested to see how your josh d turns out and smokes up...I have grown goji o.g before and I loved it...I had like four diff phenos of goji and all dank as hell...after a cure in a jar they smelled like red liquorice and when I smoked it for the first time I smiled so much that I woke up the next day with a sore jaw...had some real happy times with the goji...I remember my daughter tried some and she said to me ''Dad I felt like a cartoon character after smoking it''.....lol:laughing:

maimunji

Looking good brother I'm real interested to see how your josh d turns out and smokes up...I have grown goji o.g before and I loved it...I had like four diff phenos of goji and all dank as hell...after a cure in a jar they smelled like red liquorice and when I smoked it for the first time I smiled so much that I woke up the next day with a sore jaw...had some real happy times with the goji...I remember my daughter tried some and she said to me ''Dad I felt like a cartoon character after smoking it''.....lol:laughing:

Thanks to share my friend goji sound amazing smoke hope I will fell like your daughter. Haha sound like really cool buzz. I will share josh d smoke report for sure with my poor english. Goji 3 have best smell and glue. Earthy and very strong. Josh d is straight gas lemon goodness.
How long daysbgoji take to harvest is 70 days from flip good point to harvest them?

hoki2test

Veteran
FROM MEMORY

FROM MEMORY

Thanks to share my friend goji sound amazing smoke hope I will fell like your daughter. Haha sound like really cool buzz. I will share josh d smoke report for sure with my poor english. Goji 3 have best smell and glue. Earthy and very strong. Josh d is straight gas lemon goodness.
How long daysbgoji take to harvest is 70 days from flip good point to harvest them?

From memory I'm pretty sure I let mine go 80 days and even than the glands were mainly cloudy with very little amber.....for me it was pure laughing gas and I will def grow some more one day...good times with that one

maimunji

From memory I'm pretty sure I let mine go 80 days and even than the glands were mainly cloudy with very little amber.....for me it was pure laughing gas and I will def grow some more one day...good times with that one

80 days sound good. I like to harvest almoust everything at 70 days from flip but may push goji if they are healthy why not. In this small 4 litters pots they fade really fast almoust immediately after I start to drop feeding strength.

maimunji

Ssdd 55 days shot with phone.
picture.php

And pics with cannon.
picture.php

maimunji

Found around 10 seeds in Goji #1 girl is hermi never sprout nanner but when I smash immature seeds nanners is inside. Sadly for this girl I like her vigor and flowers different than othen 2. Don't have good luck with Bodhi last year another 2 strains hermied one is Dream Beaver and other is sky lotus. Dream beaver was few late naners but sky lotus was full of them I pick up around 20 per week starting from week 4. Big No No.
Yes now looking closer I can see almost every nug have seed not every calyx but every nug have one. I found this type hermi really bad compare to this sprouting nanners because you always can remove nanners with this type hermi you never know until you see seeds.
picture.php

maimunji

On other side sunshine daydream is super special girl. I love this pheno its nothing spectalur until she hit week 8 then just explode. This girl reeks on chem.
picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Bhb3ks1 dry bugs. Other plants will be harvest after few days ssdd looks like yeild winner again expect around 100 grams in 4 litter pots. Big chunky bugs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts