Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > The Terpenes of Cannabis Their Aromas and Effects

Thread Title Search
The Terpenes of Cannabis Their Aromas and Effects Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2014, 06:55 AM #11
Seaf0ur
Pagan Extremist

Location: In the land of the damned and ignored, past the graveyard of dead Gods, living in shadows.
Seaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivor
Bump for the 1st major set of additions.

Guide to Beneficial Insects
The Terpenes of Cannabis Their Aromas and Effects

In this world there's only one way out.... Close your eyes then... You're in the lions den.... Find a state of Zazen....
Seaf0ur is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:56 AM #12
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Odd the limonene would help acid reflux, as I have it, and can't even go anywhere near citrus. Makes me sick instantly.
RetroGrow is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 07:01 AM #13
oceangrownkush

oceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGrow View Post
Odd the limonene would help acid reflux, as I have it, and can't even go anywhere near citrus. Makes me sick instantly.
Lemon verbena is rich in limonene, if you need another dietary source make tea from fresh crushed leaves. Citric acid would affect acid reflux.. I have used lemon verbena to calm my stomach and settle in with a book before bed for years, that or a joint of SFV (also rich in limonene) is the absolute perfect night cap.

Great post seafour.
oceangrownkush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:13 AM #14
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really niceDr.Young is just really nice
Any Lavender strain recommendations,and I guess Lemon Definitely smell the lemons on the SLH x Oger99... Its a pretty damn unique dank.. Lemon-Berry Gum

Dr.Young is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 07:24 AM #15
Seaf0ur
Pagan Extremist

Location: In the land of the damned and ignored, past the graveyard of dead Gods, living in shadows.
Seaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivorSeaf0ur is a survivor
https://www.leafly.com/explore/flavors-lavender

Guide to Beneficial Insects
The Terpenes of Cannabis Their Aromas and Effects

In this world there's only one way out.... Close your eyes then... You're in the lions den.... Find a state of Zazen....
Seaf0ur is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:44 AM #16
hicksticky
Still at large...

hicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to behold
hicksticky has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Awesome bit of knowledge Sea!
sticky worthy even!
Subbed
Stick Beans........ let's get sticky!
hicksticky is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 07:48 AM #17
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Yep great thread. I will be testing 303 Seeds Snow pack when there done. There is 5 of them I will keep the 1 with the highest CBD/THC Ratio. 303 says 15CBD/20THC. I'm curious, never had one with such high CDB levels. Might get some strange Terpene combination.

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 08:19 AM #18
mr. gt

mr. gt will become famous soon enoughmr. gt will become famous soon enoughmr. gt will become famous soon enough
fuck man. I already have soo much to read............subbed for sure.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post6622757
mr. gt is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2014, 09:51 AM #19
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
Great Article and the terpene research shall continue methinks;;

kind regards from guineapig
guineapig is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:15 AM #20
high life 45
Seen your Member?

high life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to all
Awesome!!

Food is medicine, medicine is food.

high life 45 is offline Quote