What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Star Seeds Grow

idiit

Veteran
smoked some early bud off png dom nb. yes. :)

the clones of my png dom nb will be in middle september. haitian comes coming in about middle october if they keep their pace.

smoke report and pictures will be posted!

BluesHarp

Has anyone tried Southern Star's "Gold Rush"....(Nanan-Bouclou x Mullumbimby Madness). I'm trying to deside between SSS's Gold Rush or Nanan-Bouclou. Any and all advice is appreciated. Can't afford both this month and with their buy one get additional one free I need help making a decision soon. I'm new to cannanis cultivation but I'm and Old Hand at organic gardening. Loving the forum. This is my first post.

Thanks
BluesHarp

idiit

Veteran
i would go with the nanan bouclou first 'cause i am very happy with it. the gold rush looks excellent as well.

Goldust

out of the 2 plants currently in veg the Anna lee which is a 50/50 indica sativa
is already got a smell going on a nice piney scent

Goldust

After looking for preflowers today it appears Anna lee is a drag
But Dawn is the real deal will give a few more days to see for sure my eyes ain't the greatest

M

Mullum

the haitian x cape trib looks promising

Last edited:

Lesnah

I've decided that the Nanan Bouclou will be my main strain for years to come, the seeds just feel powerful as fuck in my hands compared to other packs when I grab them. If anybody has pics or currently running the Haitian/Cape Trib...please share....I know I'll be sharing once I pop them in a few weeks.

Goldust

IS THAT THE DAWN DAVENPORT ABOVE GOLDY?

yes it is
from what ive tried it has a racy up then good body stone
yielded well or im getting better at growing Lst this one prehaps i should try scrog next or sog ?

got as much if not a few oz more than i did off 4 plants of a different strain

possibly have Nanan Bouclou in the mix pack of seed I got
will be interesting to see what comes out of it

Attachments

• IMG_2446.jpg
    IMG_2446.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 35

idiit

Veteran
^ i just went in and looks like they do still sell nanan bouclo at the linked site for seed purchases distributor on sss website . didn't check on any other strains. i've contacted via email ozg to see what's sup his way.

M

Mullum

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laughing.gif
[/FONT]

Last edited: