What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Star Seeds Grow

idiit

Veteran
sss has 4 strains i'm very interested in; mullumimby madness, colorado green bud, haitian, png.

i bought nanan bouclou for the png. the haitian alone is worth picking up a pack of nb in my opinion. the haitian is speedy in a good way. it has fantastic bud structure for breeding with extreme sativas to improve bud structure. she has good frost. the power and intensity is excellent. i'm going to make some haitian crosses this year. for me it's all about outdoor performance in my od environment. i'll definitely keep posting results( +,-).

t99

Veteran
Lee Scratch Perry, GG Alin, Speedfreak (Motorhead!). Love the sources of inspiration!

H

hard rain

The Lee Scratch Perry (yeah t99, great inspiration!) release for next year caught my attention;
MHMM (MangoHaze x Mullumbimby Madness) x MangoJackHerer

Also Texas Guinan; East Coast Sour Diesel x Mango Haze.

HunterJ

Is there such a thing as 10/10? :)

I've got seed coming for a OD grow later, inc GG Allin, Super Deluxe and BubbleFuck - thought It'd be mutually advantageous to support our local seedman.

Be interested in more info on the Old Toby grow; why 7, did u grow OD or in, soil? I have the impression SSS are acclimated more to OD growing. Just an impression.

My done list of SS seeds is
1: All stars pack score 3/10 (just confused on my part so many great strains)
2: Mad hat score 6/10
3: Old Toby score 7/10
4: Walter White score 8/10 frost as anything, but just on the last few weeks to go ..and getting moldy, will grow again next season, earlier this time to avoid mold

here
http://www.southernstarseeds.net

or buy from the UK seedbank

http://www.cannabisseedsforsale.com

vostok

Veteran
Nanan Bouclou
Product Description
As Sativa as it gets. Seriously acid trippy profoundness to the high with a sweet aromatic taste.

The motherplant is Haitian Sativa and its father is a Cape Tribulation Sativa ( which is PNG Gold).

Needless to say, it wants to get big.

Indoors is just not viable for this strain, as from 12/12 start the mature plant reached 1.8mtrs. Outdoor will be easily 3-5 metres.

Flowering is long too. Classic 13-17 weeks. Closer to 15 weeks properly.

The high is profound and very trippy, is creepy in onset and rushes hard from there to a limitless ceiling.

Grow Environment : Outdoor Tropical only

Flowering Time: 13-17 weeks.

I'm at 45 degrees latitude, struggling to grow/finish Walter White, so is no chance of me finishing Nanan Bouclou in an outdoor grow ...lol still theres many strains to choose out there ...lol

HunterJ

Old Toby

A sweet scent crystally beauty from the Shire. Trainwreck x White Widow.

The mystery of its origin within Southfarthing is only matched by its lovely sweet scent and deeply relaxing and social high. Gandalf would blow some very impressive smoke clouds with this Old Toby from Southern Star!

One palpable description of this weed's effect was given by Gandalf to fellow wizard Saruman upon a meeting of the White Council: "You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within. Anyway, it gives patience, to listen to error without anger".

Grow Environment : Indoors or Outdoors

Flowering time : 8-10 weeks

I'm around 25th parallel, reckoning I can't do much wrong as long as soil is wholesome and water is good.

Trying to KISS but then I think of indoors ... which keeps beckoning, between seasons.

Ajo_84

Im in oz, ordered some Old Toby for an indoor grow, got some Idica Star as freebies. Arrived in just three working days after ordering! Will let you know how they go

idiit

Veteran
i've got clones of the haitian and of the png dom phenos from nanan bouclou outdoors. both look to be a lot
faster finishing than ozg indicates on his site. they both look like they might have a good frosty look as well. i'll start posting pics soon. i really like both phenos from the indoor test runs. we'll see how their od performnce is.

Goldust

im trying a new way in root-it sponges along with some habanero and tomato seeds
so far nothing has sprouted

HunterJ

Heads up ... SSS have a two for the price of one deal going for September.

No, not associated, just think we should support our local outlaw. One of them anyway. :)

vostok

Veteran
Come don't let this post fade! so far I've done mad hat, walter white, and old toby, and the All star pack ..that just confused the hell outta me, of that

Walter white 9/10 like strapping a rocket to your back, ideal for social events, many friends dont like it way too hard they say

Old Toby 8/10 Slow to get hit, but one hit you are out of it, like a book worm reading at a bar..a strange affair, I didn't like it at first ..but like the stone, grows on you great flavors too

dawn davenport is on my grow list ...keep us informed ta!