What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you lost seeds in mail lately!

hoki2test

Veteran
When you place a order overseas always select standard mail and never select express delivery or priority as they get way more attention and they try to push the bulk of express mail it thru the x-ray!!....standard takes longer but gets less attention with no x-ray of of small letters...they mainly just put the dog thru the standaed mail and only x-ray larger mail items

ozzieAI

Veteran
When you place a order overseas always select standard mail and never select express delivery or priority as they get way more attention and they try to push the bulk of express mail it thru the x-ray!!....standard takes longer but gets less attention with no x-ray of of small letters...they mainly just put the dog thru the standaed mail and only x-ray larger mail items

i am under the impression that fast mail has less time to be scrutinised especially since seed deliveries are usually smaller packages...as long as they are getting through thats all that counts...grow hard,grow strong...

hoki2test

Veteran
i am under the impression that fast mail has less time to be scrutinised especially since seed deliveries are usually smaller packages...as long as they are getting through thats all that counts...grow hard,grow strong...

I have a family member who is in that industry...Express gets the most attention bro as the sort of people that order drugs and other contraband don't want their goodies hanging around in customs in case the sniffer dogs pick up on the scent plus most people are in a hurry to get their order so yeah that's why they put the bulk of there resources into express mail.....as opposed to standard mail that sits in customs longer so they think along the lines that if they are not in a hurry then they are proberly not guilty of braking the law and not worried about the mail because they have nothing to hide......anyone that imports hard drugs like ice deserve to have their door kicked....but no one that orders seeds deserve this

ozzieAI

Veteran
I have a family member who is in that industry...Express gets the most attention bro as the sort of people that order drugs and other contraband don't want their goodies hanging around in customs in case the sniffer dogs pick up on the scent plus most people are in a hurry to get their order so yeah that's why they put the bulk of there resources into express mail.....as opposed to standard mail that sits in customs longer so they think along the lines that if they are not in a hurry then they are proberly not guilty of braking the law and not worried about the mail because they have nothing to hide......anyone that imports hard drugs like ice deserve to have their door kicked....but no one that orders seeds deserve this

again with the good oil...cheers

red boar

I have just lost my last order ,previous 3 orders from the the same seed bank all got through no probs but they have changed their postal method this was my 1st order since they changed their method,I contacted them and they told me to wait 30 working days that was november ,still waiting .I think customs has gotten tougher in at least three states and any seed bank thats got slack can't get them through .

hoki2test

Veteran
I have just lost my last order ,previous 3 orders from the the same seed bank all got through no probs but they have changed their postal method this was my 1st order since they changed their method,I contacted them and they told me to wait 30 working days that was november ,still waiting .I think customs has gotten tougher in at least three states and any seed bank thats got slack can't get them through .

:chin:Did you use the same address and name for the lost orders?......after the first order was grabbed you should of at the very least changed your safe addy and name used in those orders and to be safe even try a different seed bank!:2cents:........

hoki2test

Veteran
again with the good oil...cheers

:pimp3:your welcome bro....I have years of experience both good and bad with mail from overseas......lerned a hell of a lot along the way....like I said if you mess with hard drugs the deserve the drama that comes your way....but seeds no way no one deserves drama for seeds....they are so magickal and it always blows my mind seeing the start of life when a seed germinates.....

red boar

Hoki2test I never got a resend as they would not reply to me after the 30 working days was up, I'll just cut my loss and start searching for a more reliable seed bank

El bear420

I use cannabis-seed-bank.co.uk and cannabis-seed-store.co.uk , i get the seeds sent to a safe address, always pay for stealth shipping. Have made over 15 orders in the past 12 months every one got through.... i now have a vast collection of strains that'll see me through the next few years. Im in Australia ����

MrFecund

I got done for seeds once. I told them they were for souvenir proposes or in case the law changes, I had to go to drug diversion. They missed the plants on the balcony, I guess that woulda been another story.

seeds have made it here since.

MrFecund

oh and if you order seeds from ace go for standard shipping not tracking, its less likely to get picked up by customs. direct from ace and mr nice have never let me down!

W

Water-

I ordered from ACE and CBG on the same day.

ACE got here in one week.

CBG two weeks and waiting

i ordered recently from Cannapot and they listed the item on the customs form on the outside of the package as "Beans".

never again

Last edited:

MrFecund

yer I ordered from cannapot both times stealth, first time was good second time was seeds in a glass tube inside an envelope and nothing else.