What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yeoman: 2011 Outdoor

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
You've been busting ass dude. Respect.

I hear you on the watering. Only hit the trenches lightly two weeks ago, and nothing since..they're charging. Best of luck through these dog days..

bloodwash

dude that's fucking awesome. how is that pond for swimming? if i were you i'd get blasted off some herb and go swimming. had one of the greatest times of my life swimming while high as hell. have fun bro!

D

Durdy

I eat two tasty weed cookies and swim laps for an hour every day :) that pond sure would be nicer though!

Yeoman - Keep killing it!!! respect to the living setup, looks real comfy!

Yeoman

Fisher, vorzh and Bloodwash - Thank you for the kind words. There has been a lot of hard work put into this project.

Vorzh - I appreciate the offer. My gardens are backed by recommendations from a non-profit medical cooperative.

Regards,

Yeoman

how much diesel did you have to bring with you for the whole grow? Sounds like alot.

No diesel. Generators take unleaded and grill/shower water heater/stove/coffee maker/etc use propane. I go through 10 gallons of unleaded a week during sup. light weeks. Now it's about 5 gallons a week. None of my propane tanks have emptied w/ 3 months use. If I need more I just go to town.

Regards,

Mrpiston38

all i can say is i am moving to nor cal and giving u my script :p MUCH RESPECT... and ur ladies are stunning. great job friend..

Mr.P

Yeoman

Update June 27th

Update June 27th

Greetings..

Hortinova Trellising was attached to the rebuilt hoops this morning in preparation for the rainy, windy, thunder and lightning weather forecasted for Tuesday and Wednesday. All I can say is bring it on.. I would love the free water.

The Light Deprive girls are showing signs of flowering!!

This week has been mild weather, everyday in the mid-80's. The ladies are all growing steadily. The Killer Queens have started their stretch, but the White Rhinos with their vivid purple stems are slower than the rest.

Did a Calcium 25 foliar on Sunday; with a Brix Mix / Age Old Grow on foliar on Wednesday.

Here are some pics...

picture.php

Go Patriots !!!

picture.php

Garden - June 25th

picture.php

Teens and Clone Starts - June 26th

picture.php

Killer Queen Redux - June 25th

picture.php

Mr Nice vs Corona - June 25th

picture.php

Me and Mr Nice - June 20th

picture.php

Jack Flash vs Corona - June 25th

picture.php

Jilly Bean vs Corona - June 25th

picture.php

Hendrix Watering Can

picture.php

Light Deprive Ladies - June 27th

picture.php

Light Deprive Ladies from the garden

picture.php

Jilly Bean Light Deprive - June 24th

picture.php

Green Crack in Light Deprive - June 24th

A few more to come..

Regards,

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man lovin that sea of green in the 30 gal roots organics bags...i was thinking about putting a few of those into the emtpy corners of the garden...your plants are looking lovely man wish i could buy some of those to replace my runts lol...

Yeoman

Update #2 for June 27th

Update #2 for June 27th

and a few more...

picture.php

Garden from the top of the Light Deprive - June 26th

picture.php

Trellising on Jack Flash - June 27th

picture.php

Garden from a tree - June 27th

picture.php

Ode to Lennon'

Regards,

jtk707

Swweett setup and operation

Swweett setup and operation

I was curious how long and at what time did you turn on your supplemental fluros . Thanks for the detailed info that you supply our community peace