What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ebboflod

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey my swedish brethren...just wanted to know if the shop ebboflod.se is reliable? Just noticed they carry Floramite and id love to order from Sweden rather than the US..let me know what the score is..

Stay Safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi GDK !
I have heard different opinions about Ebboflod, but i have friends who has ordered from there and they have recieved their stuff so i think it is OK. . .

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Thanks Chrille...do you know if the normal post rate for shipping to DK is 275 SEK? Seems a bit steep..

Stay Safe

Yeah that was HIGH ? ? ? I went to the site and did a "Buy" and said Denmark as adress and i got this high price ? ? ? When i read the terms it say "Only delivery in Sweden" but if you send them a email you will probably get a better "Freight cost". I cant get hold of one of the guys i know who has ordered from there at the moment so i cant ask him about the freight cost, but what i do know is that around 1 month ago i was thinking of order some nutes and some worm castings but the freight cost did make me to terminate these plans, they wanted 385 Swedish Crowns for something that reg Swedish mail debit like 150 SKR for. Have you been looking at Hydrogarden.se ? They have also a spidermite control. . . Check it out, i think they have better freight cost(but i am not deadsure)No it wasent, they wanted 499 SKR

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Thanks for the response CG. Ill ask them via mail, if it can be done any cheaper. It so close its virtually domestic, so i dont understand the crazy shipping costs..

Stay Safe

You´re welcome, we brothers must help each other. . . Yeah i think a email would be a good idea and as you said we are neighbours. . . I wish you luck. . .

Cainea

The crazy shipping cost is due to them only using DHL for delivery, besides that they are fast and reliable

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Just mailed back and forth and these guys are awesome...just had to go thru paypal, but the shipping came down to 65 SEK for 3 bottles of Floramite...thanks for the replies gang.

Stay Safe