Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Grafting?

Thread Title Search
Grafting? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2013, 09:47 AM #111
Biosynthesis

Biosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of light
well my first literary experience with cannabis for being grafted. Thanks for the link, read most of it and am impressed with your work. keep playin' internet botanist, you play the part well.....cheers!
Biosynthesis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:23 PM #112
toppin

toppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nice
Very interested in making a 3 or 4 strain mother plant after reading this thread to free up a bit of space.

Anybody ever tried to graft one stem to another on the same plant as i think this would make good practice until i get the hang of grafting?
toppin is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2013, 09:21 PM #113
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light
No reason that wouldn't work. Best of luck and feel free to post your results!

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it
Canniwhatsis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:44 PM #114
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the roughStickybred420 is a jewel in the rough
now that I think about it I have done some grafting myself. although I wouldn't degrade the term "graft" with what I did. I was growing a lemon kush headband plant in my last grow and I accidentally broke off a massive branch by accident while doing lst in my tent. the branch snapped almost perfectly right in the middle. I sliced off the frayed/broken parts with a fresh razor and duct taped it back together and it survived!!! I don't know if this counts though cause it was a branch from the identical genetic and it was more or less just bandaged back together. however it was completely separated! either way it did work and I was able to save the yield on that branch.
Stickybred420 is offline Quote