Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > forum aims

Thread Title Search
forum aims Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2010, 12:14 AM #21
LIFEISGOOD
Plant Dork

LIFEISGOOD will become famous soon enoughLIFEISGOOD will become famous soon enough
This might also be a great forum for peer review or rather, preview. Maybe someone could post a condensed how-to thread on proper technique in real world conditions for a side by side or any home based experiment. Advice could also be given on setting up new home based experiment.

If they are done correctly on all fronts and meet the icmag peer review they could get a sticky.... or a cardboard cookie. I realize the strife this could cause. Threads that don't make it could just go to their appropriate forum for discussion rather than a sub forum here.

Just a thought.

The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
Mark Twain

Are you livin', or are you Dyin'?

Its just Horticulture and yes, you're on your way to becoming a plant dork.

LIFEISGOOD is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2010, 03:22 AM #22
EddieShoestring
Florist

EddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really niceEddieShoestring is just really nice
i think that it is a great idea as well-and look foward to some interesting reading, and perhaps the occasional contribution.
Depending on how things develop-it might be good to have an editor/editors to knock things into shape-take out the noise and the bullshit.
yo

eddieS
EddieShoestring is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2010, 04:53 PM #23
Tonka

Can't promise I'll be able to contribute right away, but I'm here to learn and take my knowledge to the next level.

Thank you for creating this forum.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:36 PM #24
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Excellent addition to the International Cannagraphic Forums! Thanks guys!
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2010, 04:39 AM #25
GreenintheThumb
fuck the ticket, bought the ride

GreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of lightGreenintheThumb is a glorious beacon of light
Well, what do we have here? Looks like we've got some readahs. Books ain't never taught me nothing!

I'm a Stanfield waiting, in a room with a Stringer while he stand on his word while I stand impatient, all this co-op talk all this sharing the pot, it sounds good til it's time for you to clear out your spot, nobody wanna retire nobody wanna proceed to, til I'm swinging clubs like go and pack up your people
GreenintheThumb is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2010, 05:47 AM #26
hiker

hiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of lighthiker is a glorious beacon of light
Just started reading this forum the other day. Thanks for putting it up here, I know that I will learn much, I just hope that maybe I can also contribute a little.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:38 AM #27
IntelliGeneS

IntelliGeneS will become famous soon enoughIntelliGeneS will become famous soon enough
Great idea!
IntelliGeneS is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2017, 06:46 AM #28
Calliandra

Calliandra is on a distinguished road
Ah this looks very nice, I look forward to delving in!
Calliandra is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2017, 09:21 PM #29
Microbeman
The Logical Gardener

Microbeman has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpink View Post
to discuss and promote advanced cannabis botany and advanced growing techniques
please try to keep discussions on a civil basis and backed up by either research or actual evidence you have gathered
from growing
not old wifes tales and urban legends theres enough of that about already

OP
Too bad the forum did not turn out as originally planned. Spurr and Mr Fista are rolling around in their pseudograves seeing all the pseudoscience from pseudoteachers which filled up the forum. Life, I guess. (my rant for 2017]

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
What do you do, sir?"
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."
~John Maynard Keynes~
Sorry: No questions by PM, check my webpage

Microbeman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.