What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Approximate Lucas w/GH Dry Nutes

trucker

This is a great find, I have found myself in a position where I have a bucket of gro and bloom wasting away. I wish we had a listing with all of the calculations for common nutes, at a tsp dosage. The results could easily be adjusted to find a ratio that fits your needs.
t1

trucker

God...damned...browser...ate...my...post.

1) What is Lucas? Flowering, or veg, or both? If both, which are you trying to replicate? (I think I get that you're saying 1 teaspoon Grow, 1/4 teaspoon Bloom, and 1/4 teaspoon Epsom Salts, per gallon, but I don't get if this is for veg or flower).

2) I have MaxiGro and MaxiBloom. Anyone know the NPK PPMs for MaxiBloom?

3) Anyone want to translate the NPK PPMs above into the code used on fertilizer (15-5-14, etc)?

4) It's been a while since my last grow. Veg I ran them up to 1400 PPMs of MaxiGro (my water's about 150 PPM out of the tap). If memory serves, my last flower had a good bit lower MaxiBloom PPMs, but it's been a long time. Anyone want to suggest a figure for max PPMs during flower? (I'm going to do maybe 1/4 strength first week, then 1/2, then 3/4, and hit full strength on the fourth week, or maybe 1/3, 2/3, and hit full strength on week 3)
is it for veg and flower