What's new

Marrion Barry Kush

"For all you millennials, Marion Barry was the much loved, crack smoking Washington DC mayor who was re-elected to office in the 90's after doing time for drug charges. Marion Barry the strain, was bred by crossing Raspberry Kush and Space Queen (Cinderella 99 and the famed 100% Indica Romulan). From THC Subcool Seeds.

Reknowned for it's ability to soothe the body and free the soul with an unstoppable power, thanks to a full 23.6% THC & a mere 0.6% CBD. All your aches, pains & mental worries will go up in smoke (or vapour) leaving you fully relaxed, totally chill and clear minded. Imbibe in moderation for a steady, manageable feeling you can enjoy all day long.

It is decidedly fruity, tasting predominantly like berries with lighter notes of mango, passionfruit, and some would even say there's a touch of raspberry lemonade mixed in with the musky-sweet kushness of it all."

It's strong, nice and strong. A late night smoke for sure, I can't smoke it before anything important or where people might see my face for the next two hours! Light green buds no doubt from the romulan.

A very nice tasting smoke, and although the ash from the batch i had burnt very white, the smoke made me cough each time, which is not a bd thing all the time. Highly recommended if you can find some, I was gifted a few grams from a friend and I am sorry about no pic, it's all gone sadly.

I believe the strain is actually MarionBerry. Named after the infamous Marion Berry. Which is a blackberry from Marion County, Oregon. That is the TGA strain anyway. I dont thi k it has anything to do with Marion Barry from DC.