What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone help

Jwow530

My clone are showing like this on the leafs the other ones looks normal anyone know what this is using 707 soil boss og here's some pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2012.jpg
    IMG_2012.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2013.jpg
    IMG_2013.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 14

Jwow530

I clone it in a rockwool cube and transplant it in soil 2 weeks ago now it looks like it's stress out and wondering anyone seen this before

Did you spray something on it? Looks like slight nute spray burn on growing tip that's growing out disfigured.
Or that clone started flowering and then switch back to veg.

PdxFarms

Looks like it's flowering, reverting back to veg, possibly from transplant shock. This is why I always clone a few more than I need... If it were me, that clone would be bye bye. Just for the sake, it will fall behind the others ever if corrected.

Jwow530

I clone 240 boss og and 21 is like that after a week and half transplant into soil in cups under 18 hrs and mine other strains are ok

T

TrueReligion

Looks like a re-veg to me one of my moontang clones is getting funky

Floridian

Veteran
Yea if that cut was taken during a veg cycle and thrown into a veg cycle,I'd be surprised.I'd also like to know if they were taken from the same mom at the same time and put under the same light cycle.

Jwow530

I mother 17 boss og and and clone them and they were all under 1000 watts mh and I been giving superthrive when I transplant it in to soil into cups now they under same light and 20 of the clones started to grow out like that and other 50 looks nice and normal weird I never seen it before in the past I seen plants that re veg and grow out one blade leaf only

Jwow530

I was gonna throw it away I'm thinking about if I should just keep it and see cuz on two of them ugly one has new growth and the leaf looks normal

Latest posts

Latest posts