What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PineappleChunk single plant scrog try

Lipe

hello . take a look

I got this 35-dayold PC with a friend and decided to go single plant scrog

two cuttings later:

first screen day:

two days later(today):

6.8sqfoot tent(80cmx80cm)...100% coco..~15L pot.. heads formula .... 6x14w T5...i know more light is needed ..im working on that...

my plan is to bloom first week of april....what u think can she become a monster?

Lipe

sup ..idk if anyone is intersted but ...
todays pics...: 58 days old plant

I think everything is fine, taking into account the amount of light used 6x14w T5...84w total

tomorrow ill set up a 400w HPS and give 1 more day at 24/0 of light...then 12/12 cycle starts on friday.
:)

Lipe

sup rox!
2-3 times per day...by hand...about 500-600ml....this coco its a mix...the fibers always look dry and the grains always look moist....ill set up a dripper, pump and timer for the flowering ...maybe with 5-6 feeds per day

issack

Veteran
Cool man.!. I got about 45 pineapple chunks going in a 8k room. Pineapple chunk is actually one of the best strains I've ever grown as far as yield, taste, easy to trim. It's a bread winner. I've been rocking the same cut for 6 years now. It's still my top pick out of all my strains. It loves outdoors in a greenhouse too.
Nice choice.!

Lipe

Cool man.!. I got about 45 pineapple chunks going in a 8k room. Pineapple chunk is actually one of the best strains I've ever grown as far as yield, taste, easy to trim. It's a bread winner. I've been rocking the same cut for 6 years now. It's still my top pick out of all my strains. It loves outdoors in a greenhouse too.
Nice choice.!

yeah man...! I love this strain! I already did it 3 times in the past and It's my favorite, best yield also. but I've only grown the strains: pineapple chunk, skunk # 1, sweet tooth and LSD. It's only been three years since I started to grow.

ill stay with this strain for while now, i made a few cuttings of this plant to use till the end of the year at least.

8k in a room must be beautiful, I hope one day to have a set up like that hehe. .. A greehouse I can see in the near future, is one of my goals.
Thanks for stopping by man ... ill upload some pics this week. I want to pull out 7-8oz dry of this plant..idk lets see :)

gr866

Veteran
yeah man...! I love this strain! I already did it 3 times in the past and It's my favorite, best yield also. but I've only grown the strains: pineapple chunk, skunk # 1, sweet tooth and LSD. It's only been three years since I started to grow.

ill stay with this strain for while now, i made a few cuttings of this plant to use till the end of the year at least.

8k in a room must be beautiful, I hope one day to have a set up like that hehe. .. A greehouse I can see in the near future, is one of my goals.
Thanks for stopping by man ... ill upload some pics this week. I want to pull out 7-8oz dry of this plant..idk lets see :)

You must be buying from Seedsman, I got all of those a freebies from other purchases. What do you think of the Skunk #1 and the LSD. Would like to try them as I have 6 Skunk #1 and 4 LSD's.

Lipe

You must be buying from Seedsman, I got all of those a freebies from other purchases. What do you think of the Skunk #1 and the LSD. Would like to try them as I have 6 Skunk #1 and 4 LSD's.

:biggrin: yes..you are right ,from seedsman! skunk#1 and LSd freebies hehe.

The skunk # 1 from 3 seeds i got two different phenotypes, one shorter with lot of sugar and small dense buds , the other more stretched with larger buds but less dense. Similar taste. the shorter one more potent.
both lsd and skunk#1 are easy to grow imo.
The LSd i found it more potent smoke , and bigger yield them skunk#1. In taste, flavor I liked it more skunk#1, but my lsd received less days of flush at the end so i think thats the reason.
If i have to choose i would prob go with LSd =)

gr866

Veteran
:biggrin: yes..you are right ,from seedsman! skunk#1 and LSd freebies hehe.

The skunk # 1 from 3 seeds i got two different phenotypes, one shorter with lot of sugar and small dense buds , the other more stretched with larger buds but less dense. Similar taste. the shorter one more potent.
both lsd and skunk#1 are easy to grow imo.
The LSd i found it more potent smoke , and bigger yield them skunk#1. In taste, flavor I liked it more skunk#1, but my lsd received less days of flush at the end so i think thats the reason.
If i have to choose i would prob go with LSd =)

Thanks Lipe,

I have 10 LSD beans and 10 G13's along with a shit load of free seeds.
It was funny, I placed my order in early Oct for 5 each LSD and G13, after 25 working days they did not show. I contacted Seedsman and the sent a replacement order. I got them about the middle of Jan.. By that time I have planted these that I am growing now. Then about two weeks ago I get the original package of seeds 4 plus months after I ordered them. Guess was sitting at the warehouse of the customs.
What would you say the aver. height of the LSD? My screens for my vertical grow are 54" so I have the room is they stretch, and as always, can LST, Super Crop and the other methods to control height if needed.

GR

Lipe

Thanks Lipe,

I have 10 LSD beans and 10 G13's along with a shit load of free seeds.
It was funny, I placed my order in early Oct for 5 each LSD and G13, after 25 working days they did not show. I contacted Seedsman and the sent a replacement order. I got them about the middle of Jan.. By that time I have planted these that I am growing now. Then about two weeks ago I get the original package of seeds 4 plus months after I ordered them. Guess was sitting at the warehouse of the customs.
What would you say the aver. height of the LSD? My screens for my vertical grow are 54" so I have the room is they stretch, and as always, can LST, Super Crop and the other methods to control height if needed.

GR

all my orders took 9-11 days to arrive , no problem at all. I think if you are not in a big city your order take longer them usual and more likely to get stuck in some intermediate distribution center.

about Lsd I would say 85 centimeters in aver.
I did top and lst. Worked well here. I saw as characteristic of her that the branches are very strong and close to each other. Maybe to fill the screen need a little more time than the pineapple chunk for example

Lipe

Ok ,
I miss a few days of training and things got a little out of hand
the stretch was bigger than I thought. and the plant grow a lot .
idk if is going to be a bad thing in the end.
I would like to hear a second opinion on the current situation:

7 days of 12/12 light cycle.

I counted 62 of these:

Lipe

Ok . 17 days of 12/12
its all mess up....the streecht just dont stop... i think was the heat...33C in avg...its impossible for me to keep the temps inside the grow while the temps in my city reaches 30C at night.=(.. .. im really sad.. the branches already reached the light .. there is no more room upwards... ill end with all my top buds burned ...im tryn tie them but in the next day they are all up in the bulb again...

ODF

Damn, that is some serious stretch. I dunno... Prehaps topping em all a bit would actually be better in this precarious situation. I know you're not supposed to but then again this is a rough spot to be in.

She could obviously become a monster...

How's it looking?