What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600W coco/soil, GG4, JetFuel G7, Padlock

Caligreen1

I'll be honest, I have this thread going in soil forum as well because I'm a whore for attention and I figured since my medium is soil/coco I could get away with it!

I'm back at it after years of no growing...It's time to get the grow show back on the road. Please comment and I'll be sure to answer quickly!

Caligreen1

Update 1-11-17

Update 1-11-17

Pics taken last night.

Think I may be having a light burn issue, light was 12" from tops and many of them are slightly yellow/light green. Moved up the light a bit, hope it helps.

Did overfeed once, and then went to a lower PPM solution right after so hopefully they won't be too affected.

D

dribbled

picture.php

Is that some kind of watering device?

Caligreen1

Steadydoesit Thanks for stopping by, pull up a chair! Link to your grow?

Dick pissed Interesting name haha, no these colored straws are used by my clone guy to distinguish strain type. I could pull em out but I usually just leave em in...I've also written the strain names on duct tape to each pot.

Caligreen1

Looking good

Looking good

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Things were a little shaky at the first week of flower, some yellowing I attribute to a slight overfeed and also I believe the light was too close, bleaching the tops.

Tallest ladies are 2ft and probably won't end up being more than 3ft tall which is perfect for these 3 gallons. Lowered the feed a bit, still using House and Garden A & B, CalMag +, and Silica Blast.

Day 12 of 12/12

Padlock- 303 seeds "GG4 X Bio-Diesel
"

JetFuel G7- 303 Seeds "[(SFV OG Kush x (Orignal Sour Diesel x G13 Haze)] x [(Bio-Diesel (Koots cut)) x (Original Diesel x East Coast Sour Diesel)]"

GG4

[/FONT]

cyat

Veteran
Can't wait to see how the g7 and padlock turn out for you! I've got their mom's bushing out now, about to take some cuts.

Caligreen1

Ya same here Cyat, the G7 is my best looking lady and she was tested by WrestlingTerps at 32% THC!!! Can't wait, thanks for watching!

Caligreen1

Day 26 flower

Day 26 flower

I'll keep it simple and say I've had some ups and downs, but I'm headed in the right direction. It's slowly starting to snow around here!

This first shot is actually day 21 or so, the rest are from this morning.

GG4

GG4

Padlock

GG4

Caligreen1

45 days flower

45 days flower

Looking dank!

Padlock

Jetfuel G7

GG4

Padlock

Jetfuel G7, Lowish temps and a lower feeding schedule has this lady changing colors early but she needs about 30 more days flower. She'll look better everyday until harvest!

Gramse

Looks good man. I got my eyes on the jetfuel, it looks killer. :good:

Edit: The group photo of the ladys wasn't too bad either :D

Caligreen1

The Jetfuel is ridiculous

The Jetfuel is ridiculous

72 days for this lady, but she produced the best rosin a lot of people had been seeing pressed...

Caligreen1

New run, same strains + 1 "cookies"

New run, same strains + 1 "cookies"

Plus 1 "Cookies" strain. The GG4, Padlock, and Jetfuel are the same from last run but were from a friend I had given the cuts to early on. He had thrips so we sprayed them with AzaMax before taking them to my place, here's fingers crossed. Also running pure coco, with 10 plants instead of 6. 3 Gallon pots except the cookies which is in a 2 gallon because she's smaller and I believe she doesn't produce as much. I may start a new thread, but I'd like to see this one stay poppin!
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts