What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO Goes SOG, Coco Multi-Feeding Madness

RonSmooth

Veteran
If you hit your goal of 25-30 oz per 600, I am going to have to try your method.

I usually flower 4-5 plants at a time with veg time depending on strain. I can't seem to hit a pound. Stuck in the 12-14z range.

Few questions:

When you say not to pinch the plants after 14 days of flowering,
Are you basing this on experience? I pinch, bend, tie and otherwise manipulate my plants as needed. I hadn't noticed any effect on bud development but I have always done it so I have nothing to compare.

How big are your trays? I assumed 4'x4 but it looks like you have extra room in the 8x4 tent.

Regarding the hoods, seems that most of the light from an HPS bulb comes from the sides. The walls of the hood will be getting the most intense light and the plants will be getting mostly reflected light. Do you notice any loss in light intensity?

Good luck! I'll be watching for sure.

merkaba

RonSmooth, I used to do 4-5 plants per light (in ProMix in 5 gallon pots) I had to top the shit out of them, veg them to about 3 ft tall and 2ft wide. I would stake them out wide and get about 100 grams per plant. The fewer plants the longer the veg as you need more per plants to reach your goal. I now do 16 in a 4x4 in coco ala HGO's sticky thread and kill it. Flower at 18" with netting, super crop for 2wks. Good to go!

F

Fields~of~Green

Looking good Hgo shame about the stardawg you'll still get something from it

Cheese looks good minus the runts but I know you had to go with what you had but it gives a good starting point to sog growing and I'm sure the next one will be much better

Looking forward to the buds you can see the cheese is growing different too, much better

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I haven't grown cheese in ages but yours does look to be growing differently than the pics in my album. Very interested to see how they turn out.

Will the star dawgs stretch anymore? I know you said they're day 14 in pics...

Do you run your feed line from your pump in a stright line to those manifolds?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Sorry guys, no updates for ya yet but all are looking good, especially the Cheese. I'll try and get a good update tomorrow.

Peace,
HGO

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey hgo,

Coming along nicely,
I was in the same predicament as you with the heat wave we had ,
I'm sure it was a little worse for you down there ?

The headbanger is a top smoke gets head turning being smoked or sat in the pocket :laughing:

All the best with the grow I've been experimenting with the 11/13 cycle for the last few grows
interesting to see when you have grown the same clones under the two different flowering light cycles

Thanks
GA

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Things looking good, Star D are down and I'm hoping it's dry today so I can get some numbers. Cheese coming down in the next week ;) I'll keep yaz updated