What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeman Seeds

MD84

I popped some of the Cocoa Puffs a few years back and ended up with all males. Was only from about half a pack though

Sour grapes

Sour grapes

1F6E24E7-2874-4AC7-A197-401D399FD8EC.jpg

I have two phenos number 1 being the biggest yield and more towards the diesel side with a hint of grapes both pheno’s where low yielding I’ll put t pictures of number 2 up

G13Fan

I grew a G13 hashplant from hazeman this summer it was a male I had to pull it but it was very nice plant wow it was a shame but there can only be one ! I picked the Shoreline Crippy to be my garden male because it smells so dam good. The G13 was a sphere shaped plant very healthy very beautiful with some double serrations but yes showed sex early and had to yank it :(. Hazeman was a breeze to work with and super fast in the mail . Really good exp with him several times. I sent cash every time as well no probs.