What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Need a New Place to Buy Seeds

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
For many years, I've bought all my seeds from the Attitude Seed Bank, no problems. But they recently stopped taking Master Card, and my bank coincidentally switched my card to MC. So I need a seed bank that takes Master Card, the only personal credit card I currently have.

I checked out Seed Boutique (VERY different web site than they used to have), and they don't carry most of what I want to order. No Cali Connection, Barneys Farm, or Reserva Privada that I could find when I searched their site. So I need a place that ships to the US and takes Master Card.

FYI, I definitely want the following:

• Cali Connection Seeds Girl Scout Cookies
• Barneys Farm Cookies Kush
• Reserva Privada Kandy Kush
• Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream

I'd also like to order 2 or 3 of the following:

• Cali Connection Seeds Passion Berry
• Cali Connection Seeds Fruit Cup
• Cali Connection Seeds Grape Kush
• Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack
• Serious Seeds AK-47
• G13 Labs Seeds Purple Haze
• De Sjamaan Seeds Purple Widow
• Humboldt Seed Org Purple Trainwreck

St. Phatty

I'm planning to get some of whatever payment the Tude accepts.

I like their website & their freebies the most.

I gather if they stopped using Amex, it's cause Amex gaving them flak for selling Canna-seeds.

Will start out small, like $50, so won't much in the way of freebies.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
exactly, get 'em @ Walmart, Target, etc... Visa debit

EDIT:
Fundraiser @ GreatLakesGenetics.com for Dansbud.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8442827&postcount=39287

check this out first

Last time I checked, I could not find any prepaid gift cards at Walmart or Kroger that work internationally. I'm in the USA, and Attitude is not. Have you actually purchased an international Visa gift card at Walmart?

Actually, a while back I bought such a gift card to buy seeds and later found out it was only good in the US. Ended up giving the gift card to a friend and piggybacking on his order.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
;)
I gotta say muh mayn iz riot en pointe.

Prepaid Visa fasho.

Yo.

But I would buy seeds for Dan if I were to buy seeds.

There's also the time tested, yet becoming obsolete, grow your own method. :D
I AM growing my own, hence my need for seeds. :D (I'm not sure what the 1st part of your post says. ;))

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Tude: Order, print/fill out form, mail cash in via registered mail..

CC leaves paper/internet trail..

if ya worried about those things

'Boogieman'

Last time I checked, I could not find any prepaid gift cards at Walmart or Kroger that work internationally. I'm in the USA, and Attitude is not. Have you actually purchased an international Visa gift card at Walmart?

Actually, a while back I bought such a gift card to buy seeds and later found out it was only good in the US. Ended up giving the gift card to a friend and piggybacking on his order.

The Blue Visa Walmart card works, also the black Visa netspend works both found at wallmart and even speedway gas stations. I like the vault seeds because my attitude orders never get past Chicago customs.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

No, I've not used those cards internationally, sort of odd that a Visa debit card be declined anywhere :dunno:

Go in and ask them about the GreenDot Visa card.......

best of luck Tony, hadn't seen you in ages :)

shithawk420

Veteran
No kidding Stoner.havent seen Tony in years! I've got a prepaid Visa and it should work any place Visa is accepted

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
No, I've not used those cards internationally, sort of odd that a Visa debit card be declined anywhere :dunno:

Go in and ask them about the GreenDot Visa card.......

best of luck Tony, hadn't seen you in ages :)

I'm still around! Still growing, still smoking.

It was a couple of years ago, so I don't remember the details, but I tried literally every store in the area that sells gift cards, and learned that you have to read the fine print. All prepaid cards DO NOT work internationally. In fact, most don't. (My guess is it's probably because of constantly-changing currency conversion rates.) I bought one of those Visa gift cards, and found that Attitude would not take it.

As I recall, I looked on line and found a local store that supposedly carried international gift cards, Dollar General I think it was. They did have such a card, but I had to register with all my personal information to activate it. I thought at the time that would not be a good idea for such a purchase, so I went in with a friend on his order.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That's a helluva freebie! I have always eyeballed God's gift. All reports point to fine cannabis.

What about Bitcoin? Buy some Bitcoin with your Visa and pay the tude with that?

They have amazing freebies right now for Xmas offer. Giggity.

Why not make your own?
During my previous grow I was inspired by Ratzilla on this fourm and a friend had a male so I separated out the two shortest of my six Chem91 for 48 hours used a small fan to blow pollen. Ended up with 90-100 viable seeds on the lower branches ready in 36 days from pollination, the main colas nor the other 4 plants were unaffected.