What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this new bong any good??

Bobby Boucher

Sounds like some super-competent police work there. Couldn't he have just wrote down the license plate number? Fired a warning shot? Put out a tire? Called in a fleeing suspect? Followed her himself?

Fuckin' sad. Telling my loved ones to never park up near a playground.

Cool mugs, though. They remind me of a few warm and friendly faces, which I'll never see again.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Sounds like some super-competent police work there. Couldn't he have just wrote down the license plate number? Fired a warning shot? Put out a tire? Called in a fleeing suspect? Followed her himself?

Fuckin' sad. Telling my loved ones to never park up near a playground.

Cool mugs, though. They remind me of a few warm and friendly faces, which I'll never see again.

I'm not exactly sure about the cop. He went to prison for a little while but iirc he got out on appeal. I remember something about the cops mother worked for the department. She got fired and charged with something like falsified paperwork. Apparently she lied about his past when being interviewed for his backgrounds check.

Cop said she rolled the window up on his arm and drove off.
Witnesses said he never made it up to her car.

Glad I moved away from that area and their "finest".

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I found one!

https://www.glassnation.com/product/piecemaker-kirby-silicone-bong/

But it’s unclear whether it uses a glass joint...

I just phoned the dude he’s gonna toss me few shots

Fuck a duck here’s another 1
I didn’t like diagonal mouth piece so this ones better

https://www.bushdoctor.at/en/7754/silicone-bong-jj-violet

But It doesn’t say what joint size this is, looks 14.4

Also on the sidecar: that diagonal mouthpiece is adjustable. You could swing it however you like