What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey shroom. just popping in to say hi! things good my way hope same for you. i havent been around here much lately...

mushroombrew

Veteran
hey shroom. just popping in to say hi! things good my way hope same for you. i havent been around here much lately...

Me either. Eveyone is defecting i think?

Yes all is quite well thanks! On some awesome pheno hunts!! Hey you still got that dream queen? I seem to have misplaced mine...

mushroombrew

Veteran
I like the sound of like aero without the hassle

It's just so simple. I have my finished prototype in the mail. Once patents drop I will share with the world. It will change the way people grow hydroponics. And its bot cannabis specific. I will kill it in the GH tomato industry too. Life is good truly blessed.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Mycotek Butter Cookie @ day 40

Mycotek Butter Cookie @ day 40

picture.php

picture.php

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yo brew how’s the growing going

Good. But have stopped producing flower. Focusing on seeds and pheno hunts.

I landed a very nice position. I am brokering Crystalline CBD 99.9%. Its hemp derived and very legal. Min orders are 100kg!! So I am playing with some big dogs!

850 products already on the US market. In case you guys havent heard... CBD is the very latest supplement craze! Its going to be huge.

mushroombrew

Veteran
So uhhhhh did you ever hit 3 per light? LOL. I know you got close a few times.

If you go back to the pics of me and my apprentice waving giant plants... That was just shy of 7 with 2x1000w. Its more like 2.25 -2.5 with American. I dont grow anything Dutch anymore. That was my last run.

I dont grow flower anymore now so its all irrelevant lol!!

chase1

Glad to see ya got some plans in motion for the future I actually brought some cbd oil Ila few months back cuz I get a lot of back pain

mushroombrew

Veteran
Glad to see ya got some plans in motion for the future I actually brought some cbd oil Ila few months back cuz I get a lot of back pain

Yes its a great anti immflamatory. I find OG are the most effective for pain. Fire OG is cerebral enough to keep you going. I keep it around always. My thin mint too. Really helps.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I wish you lots of luck

I wish you lots of luck

And if there are any seeds that you have been involved in creating that become available please let us know. I would be very interested to grow out some cbd at the highest quality.

choogle

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew, really enjoyed all the great info you laid out. before you disappear, would you please go through your feed regimen. i got that you saw big increases with alot of cal mag, but could you be specific, so that even i can understand your regimen. if you could break it into- veg, flower and week it would be helpful. also what was the difference in the well water. do you lower co2 at the end? thanks again, choogle.

painter66

wow what a great thread. not sure if this has been covered yet as im only at page 30, but what nutrient regime are you using throughout your grows mushroombrew.
thanks for the great informative thread man.

youngones

I was talking a couple pages back about Hulk Smash from Dark Horse Genetics. Little info. On Insta Gram at the DH page he says he is selling his gear thru a co-op called seedbazaar.com

https://www.theseedbazaar.com/

Most all of his current strains are available. I got Hulk Smash and ChemBerry D on the way. 6 beans per pack $51 free shipping. CC payment accepted.

My conundrum now has gone from simply finding seeds to which one should I plant first. I dont like reg seeds because I have limited space and hate to waste limited time and space to find a cock in the hen house. Just thought someone might like to know.

Hi;

Does anyone know more information about this place to buy?

:thank you: