What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icmag cup 2017 ??

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone want me to bring any of the exclusives ?

Looking forward to seeing you my friend! :yes:

And that's very generous from you, as I've known you :biggrin:

I would be up for anything that would have a chance outdoors, I still have to come across something from you that's bad.

Cheers,

:tiphat:

B

imzm39

Hi guys

I've been a long time member but don't really post much . I currently live in Amsterdam and would love to purchase a judges pack . I am more then happy to go to a pre meeting just so you know who I am . Can someone possibly let me know how I can do this . I also have a couple of rooms spare in my current house in zuid Amstwrdam , so if anyone hasn't got accommodation sorted I can help them out for a couple of days ( free of charge as a little thank you )

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi guys

I've been a long time member but don't really post much . I currently live in Amsterdam and would love to purchase a judges pack . I am more then happy to go to a pre meeting just so you know who I am . Can someone possibly let me know how I can do this . I also have a couple of rooms spare in my current house in zuid Amstwrdam , so if anyone hasn't got accommodation sorted I can help them out for a couple of days ( free of charge as a little thank you )

hi mate, go to your control panel or my ic and scroll down to see your rep messages.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi

I'm in Batavia now , my phone is about to die but I'm upstairs got a blue jacket on , shaved head

our peeps are usually downstairs in the "batcave",,,,
down the stairs and directly in front of you,,,,
peace and regards s2

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Cannabis friendly people,
If anyone runs into Gaius today, could you please ask him to get in touch with me ?
It seems we're having communications issues and I'm sitting around in Dam since yesterday waiting for time and location to meet.
Otherwise I'm going fishing lol.

zamzia

Veteran
Hey Cannabis friendly people,
If anyone runs into Gaius today, could you please ask him to get in touch with me ?
It seems we're having communications issues and I'm sitting around in Dam since yesterday waiting for time and location to meet.
Otherwise I'm going fishing lol.

Hey man. Like s2 said above.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah thanks, but I was told I have to meet Gaius first as I haven't been to the cup before...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Happy 420 to all of you guys working hard on judging I bet !

Would have loved to be there but not this year too much going on atm, for the best though.

Keep it green, have the best day in Amsterdam :)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
may the best herb win! enjoy 4/20 in the Dam for me...
picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
We need all you US growers to try and enter aswell next year. Let make it realy WorldWide