What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Mo's Ace-Capades

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks sourdank, it will be smaller but should be nice!

Heres the three snowmoon phenos, a lot more sativa lookin than i thought they would be....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
And zamal hashplants, very vigorous, spider mites liked um but i think they are no more. Finna spray some neem for next 2 weeks n make sure....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful outdoor plants GET MO, as usual ;)

Yep, the Snow Moon fem version shows more vietnamese sativa influence from Orient Express hybrid, while Snow Moon regular shows a more classic chinese/pakistani hashplant structure and traits.

Are the spider mites under control before the flowering ?

Feed properly the Zamal Hashes and they will reward you with very high yields!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks gorilla ganja n dubi!

Good to know about the snow moons.
Yeah the spider mites are gone. Flowering has just now begun, might hit um with 1 more dose of neem but just as preventative.

One of the zamal hash has some leaves yellowing and dieing a little early, think it might be somethin in the root zone so ima feed um some og biowar and chitosan today.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just hit the order for some more malawi x pck. 5 fem 5 regular. That strain was dope, if i find a male in the regulars maybe cross it to my forum cookies x malawi gold i got straight from the homie out in the mother land. Make some double malawi citrel cookis. Mainly tho just wanna find a good cut of malawi pck tho n blow up a room of it.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Zamal #2 (back left) lookin like a beast.
#1 has more yellow leaves even after feeding, something has been sctatching around the soil. Not burrowing, just digging a little, like a cat or squirrell or something?

picture.php

Snow moon comin along nice, looks lije this pheno will be some frostiness.....

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Snow moon,
Pheno 1this one i disnt take cuts but smells like carmel coated concord grapes...

picture.php

Pheno 2
Sweet trainwrecky smell, reminds me of green pheno of panama

picture.php

Pheno 3
Least sweet, mire earthy musk, best crystals n fastest finisher it looks like

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Zamal hashplant
These all kinda had growth issues, think they just didnt like the enviroment, really low yields, probly not enough light.

Pheno 3
Smells a lot like golden tiger, lowest yielder but most crystals.

picture.php

Pheno 1
Think this one had root issues but really started kickin in to overdrive, stanks the loudest.
picture.php

Pheno 2
This one was healthy and big but still little buds. Luke i said thunk tgis spot is too low light or somethin for them.

picture.php

G

Beautiful girls,GETMO!

Got 2 Snow moons myself indoors,both different phenos.Looks like a great cross,very pretty plants.I also have a Zam Hash , can't wait for your bud tests!Cheers!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Zamal hash... Dont think they liked my enviroment, low yields but fire!
Pheno 1- this one went hella purple at the end, due to cold maybe. Ut its the only one that did it. Started out slow but been sprinting the last lap, loudest...

picture.php

Pheno 2- this one just started throwing a few nanners, guessing from stress and its late so doesnt really matter but not getting a rerun indo., got a little hit in the storm, wasnt tied up quite good enough. Still lookin fire but not as nice as the other 2.

picture.php

Pheno 3- never liked the enviroment, but sure kicked out the crystals. Wish i woulda kept cut for inside but it was such a runt. Smells a lot like trainwreck.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi GET MO :)

Thank you very much for sharing final bud shots before the harvest.
The Snow Moons have strong vietnamese sativa influence from the sativa side of Orient Express, they look indeed like OE sativa pheno, but frostier.
The Zamal Hashes look very resinous too, i especially like the purple one.

I'm sorry to hear they had some problems in their growing stage and that at the end they didn't yield as you expected.
Hope the quality of the flowers meet your expectations! Please, keep us updated after a bit of curing.

Latest posts

Latest posts