What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 watt multi-strain grow kens gdp,sfv og, space queen and girl scout

last car one i swear

last car one i swear

and the funny part is that i did this early saturday,bought the valve cover for 50, did all the work and I was just wating for it to fully dry lol took about 5 hours including stripping, taking to car wash to pressure wash, 3 coats paint and an hour in the oven to cure

picture.php

and ready to be put on, same day motor seized lol
picture.php

Sorry guys last pictures of non plant related stuff. But won't be seeing the girls for 2 weeks, they have 15 gallons of water hopefully it will last as I was told they have been needing daily waterings

Endur

Veteran
Nice Whip,
Ya, the DA's are notorious for the Cowel to leak located under the plastic trim, down by the windshield.
Easy fix if you know where to look. LOL

Hope your girls do good while you are away.
Peace
Endur

update

update

hey guys i was able to get down and see the girls, i snapped a few pictures before the batter in the camera died.everything is moving right along, feeding 825-850ppm theyre about 5 weeks into flower
heres a purple og
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a gdp, smells skunky and sweet already
picture.php

sfv og. this strain smells more than any other. smells exactly like lemon pine sol
picture.php

Hey guys thanks for stopping by with the kind words. I don't think ill be seeing them for 2 weeks so next update should be frosty.

I left them with 20 gallons of water starting around 775ppm with the last 5 gallon full of 850ppm.
50ml base nutes and between 7and 9ml bloombastic per 5 gallon also I have been using drip clean at a rate of 2.5 ml per 5 gal(.5ml per gal)
Never used it before but Heard good things and have two sample bottles

update time
feeding moms 500 ppm pbp gro and roots excelurator

heres the moms ready to have some cuts taken
picture.php

picture.php

some clones rooting away, some slower than others
picture.php

moms and some clones
picture.php

and the flowering ladies, day 49 flower i believe
purple og
picture.php

picture.php

gdp
picture.php

gdp
picture.php

i think this is my girl scout thats suspected fake but im not positive cause I didn't label pics. it smells like mint and earth and nugs are rock hard
picture.php

chemdog
picture.php

picture.php

sfv maybe? ill label better next time sorry
picture.php

and sfv
picture.php

thats all for now folks, any comments appreciated lurkers! lol have a good night everyone

Thanks LB everything is starting to smell really nice. I'm thinking I'll take the faster strains around day 63(9weeks) and let the others go 70. That's if I buy another tent to dry in,otherwise I'll have to use the flowering tent. Thanks for stopping by and happy growing!

Thanks killer! I stopped by yesterday and filled up some jugs with plain phed water, they will get another 2 or so feedings then flush time. They will be flushed for about ten days then it's chop time around day 70. Next update will be right around that time, so until then fellas, stay safe and happy growing.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
im gonna stick around. i love how you dont top, train your plants.you let them grow into thier natural apical stance. beautiful. i have always topped, train etc so i love what youre doing

6-17

6-17

hey budman thanks for stopping by, next round ill be training more.
i had to make an emergerncy trip to see plants.apparently the tape gave out on my exhaust ducting and all the hot air was being put pack into the room. who knows for how long since i havent seen them since sunday. all i know for sure is the max temp got to 99degrees and there is some foxtailing going on. even with that they dont look that bad.

here is my fake gsc
picture.php

purple og
picture.php

purple og
picture.php

and some foxtailing on this lady labeled kends gdp but i believe was mislabeled. its totally different than the rest of the gdps
picture.php

those are the only shots i took as i figured they were stressed enough with the heat and i got sidetracked fixing ducting. ill take some labeled pre chop pics this weekend

Latest posts

Latest posts