What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 3 of the 4 Ak47xSSK are up, 0 of 2 of the Bubba Kush x Blueberry are up.

Here's the pics of all six. And my awsome beer cup smart pots.
Blue cups = AK47xSSK
Yellow Cups = Bubba kush x Blueberry

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hopefully the 2 kush x blueberry come up. really wanted to see them grow up to be sticky little sluts.

smilley

Veteran
Good luck everybody. This is going to be great entertainment. I'm cheering for my buddy primobud but he's got some tremendous competiton. :groupwave::shark:

V

vonforne

Spent the day drinking beer at the great american beer festival..... so no new pics from me until tomorrow! :D

American beer fest???? Are you in Germany?

Everyone is looking great. We gonbna have some fun now! I have been drinking beer also......plus some Jagermeister.....haha

good fun for all. now it is off for quality time with the girlfriend.

keep it coming gang.

>Love those pictures!

V

L

LouDog420

We have people sending in prizes.

So far we have prizes for the first 4 places but now we need a fifth place prize.

V

I can offer up some casey jones F2s for the 5th place prize if needed and anyone is interested.

:wave:

V

vonforne

I can offer up some casey jones F2s for the 5th place prize if needed and anyone is interested.

:wave:

you are one of the first 4 Loudog!

I, stress test and paladin420 have put up prizes so far.

We need a fifth.

Who wants in on that???

V

L

LouDog420

:laughing: gotcha

I think weird jimmy had offered to send in some BOG shirts and some BOG seeds as well...

Have to go and search for the post....

Edit.....
Here ya go!
yeah, good luck to everyone.. I'll be sending in a few BOG shirts as well as some BOG seeds from my personal stash (Sour Strawberry Kush, Sour Bubble, Sour LSD) to be part of the prize package.

V

vonforne

then i think we have five!!! i will confirm all via pm tomorrow and then let clarence know what is up.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, yeah man. I sent pm's to you about sending in those shirts for prizes... sometimes I think my posts are written in invisible ink

V

vonforne

lol, yeah man. I sent pm's to you about sending in those shirts for prizes... sometimes I think my posts are written in invisible ink

i think i mixed you up with stress test.

sorry!!!

72 hours of work this past week and I AM KINDA BURNT:

I will check the pm´s

trying to build a new room also in there.

V

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man I hear ya... I'm trying to run a website, open a store, and maintain a 16oz beer cup grow, lol

primobud

Day 7

Day 7

Here they are at 7 days. You`ll have to take my word for it that you`re looking at post #288 (GP73LPC) in the back ground. I tried a few lighting methods this was the best!!! Ultra Sonja trucking right along.

benjuanman

Veteran
Day 7 update

Day 7 update

Hey my Beer Cup Buddies, good to see some of you guys progress. :tiphat: Well mine have finally cracked the surface, going a bit slow but its the first time I've germed without paper towel. The two cups in the back right corner are just at the surface ready to rise up like the rest. So 8 from 8:jump: can't complain. Would like to thank the guys who have sent in prizes too. Peace:gday:
picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i had to leave town for a few days, i came home to find... 3 cups of dirt lol. it was either too cold in here or the seeds we'rent viable. so i stuck 5 more seeds in water and im waiting for them to crack. gonna stick the cups of dirt near a heater and see if they sprout in the time im waiting for the new seeds.

LetsSeeYa

i had to leave town for a few days, i came home to find... 3 cups of dirt lol. it was either too cold in here or the seeds we'rent viable. so i stuck 5 more seeds in water and im waiting for them to crack. gonna stick the cups of dirt near a heater and see if they sprout in the time im waiting for the new seeds.

Try your cable box or dvr, but wasn't helped me much. The only one that has popped has stretched so much i can only try and build it up or bury it. Im outta fans, even had a fan ripped the other night, thats just whack.

I might try a couple other seeds too, see what happens, im gotta weak start thats for sure.

LSY

Status
Not open for further replies.