What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

9 green crack babies livin in a dr80

the results are in!

the results are in!

Ok so after all is said and done I ended up with a total of 190 grams of dried bud. 13.8 grams of which were from the bagseed.

As for seeds,There may be a few more in there but I got about 16 seeds from the bagseed, 1 from the Gc.

The largest of all the tops weighed in at 4.2 with an average of about 3.5, but the surrounding buds were also pretty heavy ( 2.3 or so on some).
The majority of the girls weighed in at 20-23 grams with a few scragglers(14,18.6,17.1).

All in all I'm pretty satisfied, maybe not with the numbers but the quality of smoke. I'm thinkin of doin more plants less veg next round. Keep an eye out!

dried buds

dried buds

so here a few shots of the dried nugs..

the smoke is a very uplifting but still a very relaxing high,and there isnt much burnout after.good daytime smoke, and it all burns to a nice white ash

they have only been in the jars for a week or so but the flavor has already improved. its kind of a piney/citrusey taste and its only gonna get better with time.

Attachments

• picture 006.jpg
    picture 006.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 8
  • picture 007.jpg
    picture 007.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 8
  • picture 008.jpg
    picture 008.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 8
  • picture 010.jpg
    picture 010.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 5
  • picture 011.jpg
    picture 011.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
  • picture 012.jpg
    picture 012.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2398.jpg
    DSCN2398.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2407.jpg
    DSCN2407.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 6
thank you everyone who stopped by and commente

@mellow, i picked up 8 blue dream girls that were already about 8"-10" tall and pretty bushy from a friend who needed to get rid of them.
but i also have a few green crack clones sittin around under a t5 just fillin out their small pots, im not sure how im gonna run this next one.
im gonna be taking a good abount of cuttings off of the blue dreams as well once they get established so maybe next time ill have higher plant numbers.
anyway ill probably be making a new thread sometime here, thank you for the interest:)

Attachments

• number 4.jpg
    number 4.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 8
  • number 4 (1).jpg
    number 4 (1).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 10
  • number 4 (2).jpg
    number 4 (2).jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 11
  • number 4 (3).jpg
    number 4 (3).jpg