What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I mean i dont no about sensi but a lot of times someone will continue the line with a different name or sumfa, like western winds/kali mist.

Edit- good lookin out catalunya! Good to know...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I was just reading it GET MO, there might have been another one too, somoeone suggested that the person who was keeping the MLI going for Sensi made a good job of keeping her as she was... I don't know, but the signs look good.

need4weed

Veteran
I'm a few weeks into flower so ill let you all know my thoughts on it soon. What I can say is apart from 1 runt they are the most uniform plants I've ever had from seed. Like clones 100%. Really nice structure too, pretty large space between nodes which keeps the plant open. The male has a deep pungent hash smell when you rub the stems. So far it looks like some great breeding to me

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats wuts up, lookin forward to your experiences. My fam is lookin for a good afghani so im trying to stear them in the right direction.

Green Squall

I skimmed through the thread so sorry if this is a repeat question but....

Any big differences between MLI and Deep Chunk? Seems like they come from the same place/time period.

corky1968

Veteran
Any big differences between MLI and Deep Chunk? Seems like they come from the same place/time period.

I've read here and there that MLI is much better than Deep Chunk.

Look at the 1st post in this thread. :tiphat:

I have a MLI pack in my refrigerator now for safe keeping.
I will get another one before I even try them. I like having
2 packs of anything I start these days.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I skimmed through the thread so sorry if this is a repeat question but....

MLI is pretty high yielding, DC is very low yielding, according to the general consensus.

They "come from the same place/time period" ... Yes, California, early on, but then they had many different Indica lines, I guess being brought back by traveling hippies.

Depends on what you define as big differences really, DC is a really unique plant, to me MLI is more run of the mill typical, both classics

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ran a Deep Chunk cross, was Lapis Mountain. Kind of like a valium,no euphoria and not my thing. The Maple Leaf was pleasant and balanced with some euphoria.

need4weed

Veteran
I've read posts by a lot of people saying that it grows like a sativa. I have to admit they definitely look like a sativa hybrid. One pheno has long skinny leaves and looks like a tropical palm tree

maimunji

I've read posts by a lot of people saying that it grows like a sativa. I have to admit they definitely look like a sativa hybrid. One pheno has long skinny leaves and looks like a tropical palm tree

Not true. This is my Mli I purchase seeds before 2 years.

need4weed

Veteran

I'll get some pics up when I can. No doubt they will flower like an indica but the growth pattern started like a full blood indica and stretched like a sativa.
Structure wise it doesn't resemble any pure indica I've done in the past.........just saying

~star~crash~

Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina

Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina

picture.php

this is the Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina @ approximately 30 days of 12/12 ... sorry the pic isn't clearer

it's a big hearty yield...100% indica AFAIK...very "floral" in it's aroma

it's effects were straight up typically indica medical grade

geneva_sativa

When I said lanky I was not contesting its origins or indica-ness

and enjoyed my experience with them.

As you guys know, the Afghani M-I-S is fairly lanky too

need4weed

Veteran
They may well be 100% indica but they are deformation leggy fuckers. I had some issues with damping off on other seedlings and thought I wouldn't fill my room so I chucked in 4 mli as I was very keen to try them out. Got 2 dudes and 2 bitches. They had 2 weeks veg whilst the rest of the show got 6. The mli have cough up with one being almost 5 foot
I still really like the style of the plants and have high hopes for them. The scent so far is spicey and sweet

need4weed

Veteran
can't figure out how to upload from a mac, definitely showing my age! if someone wants to chime in and give me step by step guide ill give it ago

D

Dr.Suess

View Image

this is the Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina @ approximately 30 days of 12/12 ... sorry the pic isn't clearer

it's a big hearty yield...100% indica AFAIK...very "floral" in it's aroma

it's effects were straight up typically indica medical grade

Very nice! Is that your own hybrid from sensi seedstock?