What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Difference between a mix of weeds and the cross itself

chusss

I just wondering myself about the effects that you can get if for example you smoke a joint of zamal x neville's haze cross and if you just take a couple of buds from that 2 different plants and mix it together in a joint

Anyone have try something like this with any genetics to notice if there is any diference indeed?

I assume that there are some diferences but just wanna know if there are huge ones

chusss

really? maybe but i remember a couple of times that i did years ago and wasnt bad from a recreational experience perspective, perhaps it depends on the varieties that you used to made the mix

romanoweed

Can you explain that Scientifical Reason ? We need Anwsers

I plan on doing exactly that cause i have some Crosses i am keen on making, but it will take Ages, so i will try to mix them.. What speaks against?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I had it even worse. I got some hybrid of A x B, and still had a part jar of A and a part jar of B. I was like... this isn't variety. Not bad though, and still pretty terpy. Royal Wedding. Doing some right now.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Never occurred to me to mix cultivars in a bowl or joint.

Seems just like pouring a glass of nice Cabernet and

topping it off with a splash of chardonnay.

Kind of muddies the pond.

I like to smoke one at a time, maybe add some hashish.

That's just me.

Lrus007

Veteran
well back in the old days. people would match a bud.
it was broken up together. then bong passed back and
forth till it was gone. loved the thai bud and skunk bud combo.
i still mix strains to this day. so i would rather have two great
plants to mix a bud of each. than to try and cross and get best
of both. but that's just me.

G

I mix multiple strains together often. I think they often act synergistically.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have never seen anything that explains the difference between a couch-locking indica and the most trippy psychedelic sativa, chemistry wise. I am also of the belief that once the terps have been stripped from flower by heating, that here isn't much difference between strains of what is left.

I just hit it once and it all goes together in the ABV container, to make butter with.

vanilla dutch

ive smoked different strains in a blunt together before.kinda awesome.makes u wanna breed multiple strains together to get extra high. have smoked blueberry and haze together. awesome taste and high.

romanoweed

i shure recall i mixed Weed atleast someday. I recall vaguely the Taste was not so good, kind of metallic leaning, the High was a bit better, bit more caffeine Type high.

In the End basically the same, if Strains were initially on a 5 from 1 to 10,
i would give the Mix a 4and a half

Latest posts

Latest posts