What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt x PCK limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
100% INDICA HYBRID FOR THE MOST COLDEST AND EXTREME CLIMATES

Incredibly beautiful and ornamental 100 % indica F1 hybrid between classic hash plants from Pakistan and Afghanistan, especially bred for outdoor growing in humid and cold climates of northern latitudes, due to its excellent resistance against mold, pests, rain, frosts and wind, ripening where other indica strains rot easily. It also works perfectly indoors and in warm and arid climates.

The Afghan ErdPurt provides to this cross its strong and corpulent bearing, a very early flowering onset outdoors, compact flowers, and the potential to find individuals with high CBD content and with a beautiful pinkish pigmentation in the pistils. Pakistan Chitral Kush also contributes with its intense and characteristic reddish and purple pigmentation, providing a more branched and open desirable structure, which allows a better ventilation and light penetration throughout the plant.

Both strains complement each other in this very special hash plant by producing large amounts of resins and offering appealing earthy, hashy, chewing gum, blackberry, strawberry and grape terpenes.

Feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
100 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 7-8 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: AUGUST / SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-50º
THC: 8-12 %
CBD: 0-7 %
CBG: 0.15-0.3 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.
GENETICS: Afghani ErdPurt x Pakistan Chitral Kush elite 2002.
STRUCTURE: Short/medium sized indica, with a strong and corpulent bearing.
BOUQUET: Exotic indica aromas of strawberries, grapes, lemon yogurt with a hint of mint, that combines with classic coffee, earthy, hashy afghani aromas. Pleasant forest fruity taste (strawberry, blueberries and blackcurrant) with earthy and spicy touches.
HIGH: Pretty strong, instant hit, almost overwhelming at first. The effect develops strong enough while still functional: very pleasant and cheerful, with analgesic, anxiolytic and relaxing properties. Great indica for daytime smoke. Feel-good effect!!

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors, although it really stands out outdoors in humid and cold climates.
It also works perfectly in warm and arid climates.

We recommend a long growing stage (of at least 2 months) before switching to flower, in order to obtain the best results in terms of yield and development.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Attachments

• ErdPurt x PCK.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 223
  • ErdPurt x PCK TEC bud done4.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK TEC bud done4.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 206
  • ErdPurt  x PCK TEC bud done3.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK TEC bud done3.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 221
  • ErdPurt  x PCK TEC bud done2.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK TEC bud done2.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 221
  • ErdPurt  x PCK TEC cola done2.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK TEC cola done2.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 201
  • ErdPurt  x PCK TEC cola done.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK TEC cola done.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 246
  • ErdPurt  x PCK growing indoors.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK growing indoors.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 251
  • ErdPurt x PCK finished indoors.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK finished indoors.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 272
  • ErdPurt  x PCK TEC done.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK TEC done.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 220

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We have decided to recreate this limited edition with exactly same parental plants but in opposite order: green ErdPurt A x purple PCK 2020 (reversed) to avoid the variegation and mutation problems that previous version of this hybrid had when using this PCK parental plant as a mother of the cross. :yes:

G

Hi dubi!

I just started growing this strain for the first time along with some Bubba Hash and Bubba Kush x PCK and I would love to see some more pics of the Erdpurt x PCK, especially to see the structure and whole plant pics to have an idea how they will grow along these other strains.

How well do they respond to topping? Is it worth it or are they better grown "al natural" in a SOG?

Gracias por adelantado!

G

In the meantime maybe I should upload a few pictures of mine :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

3 Erdpurt x PCK in the front row, the other ones are Bubba Kush x PCK and Bubba Hash. 3 of each.

This is day 12 since germination, transplanted yesterday into 3L pots in biobizz allmix soil. Feeding 2 ml/L of root juice in a moment.

Attachments

• IMG_20200206_195053.jpg
    IMG_20200206_195053.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20200206_195107.jpg
    IMG_20200206_195107.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20200206_195130.jpg
    IMG_20200206_195130.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20200206_194840.jpg
    IMG_20200206_194840.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 154

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bienvenido Magoluci :)

Cute and healthy indica babies! Thanks for supporting our work and our latest limited edition ErdPurt x PCK, much appreciated. :yes: The 3 indica strains you did choose can be perfectly grown in the same indoor space and cycle without trouble, these indica strains are very easy to grow due to their fast flowering and short/moderate stretching.

For indoor grows of small vegetative periods, it's better not to prune pure indicas of this kind, as they already grow very lush and compact. You can see the structure of ErdPurt x PCK in advanced growing stage in the last pic of the first post of the thread. I attach a few more ErdPurt x PCK pics passing mid flowering and finishing the flowering for your reference.

Best wishes!

Attachments

• PCK x ErdPurt TEC done2.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC done2.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 224
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC done.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC done.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 190
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering3.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering3.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 237
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering2.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering2.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 234
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 251
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC harvested.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC harvested.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 252
G

Thanks for the pics! That looks like an easy and manageable structure for my situation. So far I am impressed with the vigor of these strains, this is my first time growing relatively pure indicas and I was expecting slower growth from them.

Also, good to know they will work well together.

G

Quick update in case someone is planning on growing them and is interested.

Day 15
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20200209_100420.jpg
    IMG_20200209_100420.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20200209_100519.jpg
    IMG_20200209_100519.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20200209_100615.jpg
    IMG_20200209_100615.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20200209_100627.jpg
    IMG_20200209_100627.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20200209_100639.jpg
    IMG_20200209_100639.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 153

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
On my short list this year as I want to try for a higher CBD plant that will finish outdoors.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Magoluci,

This is the perfect place to post your progresses with Erdpurt x PCK hybrid, much appreciated. :yes:

They are looking lovely: chunky, healthy and happy.
ErdPurt or PCK are not strains very vigorous in 'pure' form, but you can expect good hybrid in ErdPurt x PCK due to its F1 hybrid status despite it's a 100 % indica strain.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Just put two Erdpurt x PCK seeds in between paper towels today :)

A friend and I were big fans of the Early Bubba Hash (Bubba Hash x Erdpurt) for outdoor. The plants did extremely well in the UK environment so we’re hoping this hybrid will be a good, or an even better substitute.

These will be transported at some point to the field we have access to for outdoor growing. They’ll be with other northern outdoor varieties so we’ll see how they compare.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Morning Kalbhairav :)

Glad you liked Early Bubba Hash so much, this limited edition has provided lots of joy and medicine to many growers for such a small release.

I think ErdPurt x PCK is also a very suitable hashplant indica for your latitude and climate, is more botrytis resistant than Early Bubba Hash thanks to the PCK influence.
Please, keep us updated and have a great season!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
So here’s my two little Erdpurt x PCK

picture.php

Nothing much to see yet :)
They’ve grown up entirely under the sun and have already survived some very high winds that we’ve been having. These will eventually be transplanted into a field with other varieties.

Have always loved the Erdpurt and bought my first pack years ago from esbe. A friend grew them out and crossed them with a few other things. Really glad Ace decided to work with it since it’s a good hardy variety for anyone up north.

Never worked with the PCK before but have smoked the flowers. Always loved that deep forest mossy smell..

Really looking forward to these :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have the feeling you will also like the ErdPurt x PCK F1 Kalbhairav,

Have a great season friend! ;)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hello all :)

I finally got up to the plot and the Erdpurt x PCK are looking fantastic in their new home. They’ve been topped and are giving off amazing smells of slight strawberry and hard to describe floral smells, delicious.

There’s only two amongst 18 others that are different varieties. They’re not great pictures as I was rushing this evening.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So yeah, they’re doing well. I hope to get better pictures next month.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update Kalbhairav :) They looks super happy and healthy in their final outdoor spot.

Excited to learn how the new ErdPurt x PCK limited edition performs this year in your climate, Auto Malawi x NL too! :yes: Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
How are they doing Kalbhairav ? :)

Here are some ErdPurt x PCK pics grown indoors by a happy customer.

1) Cola at 42 days of flowering
2) Plant at 33 days of flowering
3) Plant at 42 days of flowering
4) Buds 52 days of flowering
5) Harvested/cured bud

Attachments

• ErdPurt x PCK indoor cola 42 days of flowering.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK indoor cola 42 days of flowering.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 260
  • ErdPurt x PCK indoor plant 33 days of flowering.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK indoor plant 33 days of flowering.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 255
  • ErdPurt x PCK Magoluci indoor plant 42 days of flowering.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK Magoluci indoor plant 42 days of flowering.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 229
  • ErdPurt x PCK indoor buds 52 days flowering finished.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK indoor buds 52 days flowering finished.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 232
  • ErdPurt x PCK harvested bud.jpg
    ErdPurt x PCK harvested bud.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 265

MallardDuck

I really like the look of this one! I grew some ACE autos this season outdoors at 55N with great results... but I am thinking about picking these up. I know you recommend them for 50N and below Dubi, but do you know of any customers that have had success at higher latitudes?

I would like to try a photoperiod plant next year if I can.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
How are they doing Kalbhairav ?

Hey dubi,
It’s been hard work! Haha
The rain and cold have started and quite a few plants have been cut already. The Erdpurt x PCK are still going strong.

Here’s what my friend said about the growth and structure. Out of all the genetics we grew in the U.K. this year, Ace Erdpurt x PCK is been the most mould free, the best smelling and with the a very unique structure; both in the flowers and frame of the plant.

The smell is lovely and exactly as described. There’s sweet forest fruits and strawberry in abundance alongside a touch of grape and wine. These are the fresh smells so they will be different when dried. We’ll definitely be buying more and this will probably be the only photoperiod plant we grow next year.

For Northern outdoor this variety isn’t the fastest or heaviest, but we’re fully expecting it to be the one with best quality. It beats a lot of others we grew this year.

An overview of what’s left. Erdpurt x PCK is one the right, out of the picture a bit.

picture.php

Here she is
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here’s a quick pic of the other plant

picture.php

So the first three pics are of the best specimen (in our opinion). Aesthetically she’s like wild northern cannabis. Her stems are all almost black and she has a wildness about her. Smells are amazing with a very nice structure.

The last pic is her sister. Almost all green and a totally different pheno. Smells are similar if not a little sweeter.

Sorry for terrible photos but it was evening time and the rain was coming in hard.

A great outdoor plant all round so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts