What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Mist limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
thanks for updates and pics @El Timbo :yes:
For best female ratios consider to transplant them at this point to bigger pots with rich soil in N.

El Timbo

thanks for updates and pics @El Timbo :yes:
For best female ratios consider to transplant them at this point to bigger pots with rich soil in N.
Thanks for the tip! I transplanted last week with 50/50 All-Mix/Lite-Mix They are a little darker green than in that last pic...

Last edited:

El Timbo

These 2 seem to be a similar type - no or very little leaf deformity and very slender stems.

DSCF9924[1].JPG

El Timbo

Here's a shot of the group of 9 Nepal Mists with some others for comparison - all the same age and conditions. About 8 weeks since germination - about half of the NMs have shown pre flowers.

Nepal Mists at the back and the 4 in the front row are left from to right Black Jack, Thai x Panama, Bangi Haze, Orient Express.

DSCF9964[1].JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
they are growing so well and fast @El Timbo and you started sowing so early this season, they are going to get really big by the start of flowering :)

El Timbo

It's looking like there are 5 males and 4 females in my group - and some good variation among the 4 females. That was one reason I chose this variety - I wanted there to be variation and the possibility of interesting sativa genes coming from the unknown parents of the Kali Mist.

One of the females is a sativa beast: tall, vigorous, thick stemmed, big fan leafs. One is the one with absolutely no branches and broader leaves (maybe something in the KM lineage). One is a shorter, bushier sat dom hybrid type. The last one is a very delicate (but not weak), slender stemmed, long internodal length narrow leaf type.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It's looking like there are 5 males and 4 females in my group - and some good variation among the 4 females. That was one reason I chose this variety - I wanted there to be variation and the possibility of interesting sativa genes coming from the unknown parents of the Kali Mist.

One of the females is a sativa beast: tall, vigorous, thick stemmed, big fan leafs. One is the one with absolutely no branches and broader leaves (maybe something in the KM lineage). One is a shorter, bushier sat dom hybrid type. The last one is a very delicate (but not weak), slender stemmed, long internodal length narrow leaf type.
They all sound good, but the last one sounds extra interesting 🧐

El Timbo

The 4 females - Now I'm thinking that 1 and 2 are a similar type, 3 is the vigorous beast (with similar branching to 1 and 2) and 4 is the no branch pheno.

DSCF9997[1].JPG

A pic of an especially vigorous male Edit: it's a female!

DSCF9999[1].JPG

Last edited:

El Timbo

Well it turned out that the supposed male above is a female - only one pistillate pre flower and an unusual structure - branchy at the bottom as seen in the pic then it shoots straight up wth no branches in the top half.

They have been switched - 10-12 weeks according to the strain description. End of June/early July.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update @El Timbo ! Most of your Nepal Mists have a green sativa/indica hybrid look and structure from Kali Mist rather than the purple stemmed Nepalese Kathmandu look, although the one in your last pic is getting very Nepalese in leaf traits.

Glad to hear they are already under flowering photoperiod, excited to learn more about them!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
they are stretching vigorously @El Timbo now in early flowering and under strong sun and warm temps!
When did you start to force the flowering?