What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DarkHourse Genetics Kings Banner XIII

SmokezAlot

I guess I should of posted some pictures of the King's Banner XIII clone. So without all the yapping here is the Banner.

Attachments

• rsz_2rsz_1kbclone.jpg
    rsz_2rsz_1kbclone.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 42
  • rsz_1rsz_3kbclone_2.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_3kbclone_2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 34
  • rsz_rsz_1kbclone_3_1.jpg
    rsz_rsz_1kbclone_3_1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 36

SmokezAlot

This clone is coming along nicely. As of today she has 3 weeks left to live. I will take a clone from her next weekend for future clones and breeding's. Her clone will be featured over at the cloning thread. This girl was a pleasure to grow as her mother was. I am looking forward to working with her in the future. Her mom is a good smoke and smells great in and out the jar. Her buds are solid and frosty, great bag appeal. She looks very attractive, I am blowing a joint of her as I type this update out. Yesterday this girl was fed 12ml Connoisseur Bloom A. And 12ml Connisseur Bloom B. She was also fed 10ml Big Bud, 10ml Bud Candy. And we can not forget the 5ml CalMag. It was her last feeding that the clone will get. “There she blows!-there she blows! A hump like a snow-hill! It is Moby Dick!”

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_mdclone.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_mdclone.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 30
  • rsz_1rsz_mdclone_2.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_mdclone_2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 39
  • rsz_1rsz_mdclone_3.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_mdclone_3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 34

SmokezAlot

Today the King's Banner received her last feeding. She will come down in 3 weeks the 9th of January. This journal and journey is almost over. I am moving on to my Pheno Finder Seeds Star Cake grow. you can catch up with it here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=367198 . Its time I start putting my attention to that grow as I also have 2 rooted clones from her. Anyhow for those that followed this grow. I appreciate you guys and gals that took the time to visit this thread :tiphat: .She will just receive plain water every time the pot dries up, until chop. So there wont be anything to report on. Also please come visit The Kings Banner XIII offspring. The King's Banner XIII male x Moby Dick female, MD-13. That thread should be updated next Friday with photos of the babies. you can catch up with her over here https:////www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368771 Well here is a few looks at the King's Banner XIII clone 21 days from chop.

Attachments

• rsz_rsz_kbclone.jpg
    rsz_rsz_kbclone.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 33
  • rsz_rsz_kbclone_2.jpg
    rsz_rsz_kbclone_2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 30
  • rsz_rsz_kbclone_3.jpg
    rsz_rsz_kbclone_3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 41

KiefRichards

Hello again! How U grows going? Once i had moby in my hands, very good indeed. Like old school white widow! No Banners here in north-europe, yet...

SmokezAlot

Hello again! How U grows going? Once i had moby in my hands, very good indeed. Like old school white widow! No Banners here in north-europe, yet...

Hello Kief. growing has been good to me so far. I ran Moby Dick for 2 grows she was good. She just was not as good as Kings Banner.

Robney

So whats the verdict on the Kings Banner? Is it good? What does it taste like? What is the high like?

SmokezAlot

So whats the verdict on the Kings Banner? Is it good? What does it taste like? What is the high like?

:tiphat: The Banner is the fire. I am glad I made seeds of this strain, for the future. It taste just like it smells rotten fruit and fuel. /but fuel none the less. I have been running a clone of her for a minute now. And I want to move on but I am afraid I wont find another girl like her. The high sets in I feel a bit confused, then I feel it in the eyes. Now I'm relaxed. If I just sit on the couch listening to music. Or I'm just sitting there watching tv I'm sleeping in 20-30 minutes.

I smoke her during the day, but lightly, a few tokes off the blunt or joint. It depends what I'm smoking. But at night I'm smoking the whole thing to the head. Or sharing with my son that moved back in the house. Except I don't smoke behind him I will roll 2. There is one for him and one for me. When this crazy shit is over with this virus. I believe social smoking is out of the question. I'm smoking solo.

Anyhow She is a good smoke. Bag appeal is a 10, I just harvested 2 clones. And I have a clone and a seed plant of her going on now. I also have 4 small clones of her. That I just transplanted into 1 gallon pots and 2 smaller clones in solo cups. So yeah she was definitionally worth the money for ten pack of seeds. If you can get your hands on a pack I highly recommend it. I have 2 seeds left from the pack of 10. And 40 seeds from my breeding seeds on selected branches. Sorry for the long read. I'm high this morning on my wake and bake. :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts