What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[History] Jewish role in Morocco’s hash trade

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I don't know if there are other instances of this article on the forums, if so admins you're welcome to move or remove, this post.

I recently found this article on the net, it's from The Times of Israel. Here it explains how the history of Morocco was shaped by the presence of the jews and their role in the local Cannabis culture.

Wake-up-and-smell-the-roses-e1550491792688-1024x640.jpg

Fascinating historical tidbit that reminds us how funny the world can be.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-moroccan-cannabis-fields-illumination-of-jewish-role-in-countrys-hash-trade/

I had not much knowledge of the jewish presence in that country other than from memory of history class where the diatribe between the moors,
the christians and the jews that got caught up in the conflicts was duly described.

Hamsa-Hamsa-e1550492352576-640x400.jpg

I guess it should have been a dead giveaway when my friends came back from Morocco with bunches of these hands.

Dognponyshow

That was back when Hebrews were still African instead of European.

Hebrews were originally Asian. They schemed their way into the African genotype of the Ethiopian and Ghana region.

They aren't actually European. They are poly-hybrids. Indigenous Europeans don't have brown eyes and the Semites didn't conquer all of Europe until 1070ish. Linus Pauling spoke about it in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine in 1989.

The star of david is actually a phenotype probability device if you know how to use it. They do.

Semites traded in a lot of spices. They would bring the spices from the East (where ganja comes from) to be sold in Cairo. That is until they got a bit greedy and decided they were going to overthrow / murder the very well established Egyptians. They were also PROLIFIC slave-traders. For example in more modern times, Ras Tafari sold A LOT of native indians and western africans to Jamaica, haiti, ect. This has been going on for thousands of years.

Their trippy ass weed was extremely psychomemetic in large doses and they would use it to subject or dull peoples minds to gain power over them. Like when doing business with complex numbers after a 2000mg edible ;)

Last edited:

Dognponyshow

says who?

The Greeks wrote of it before the Persians came tramping through. Also it is in the diaries and correspondence between the Roman legions during the Gallic Wars and after of those who went north to conquer / enslave nordic pagans/people.

Cuddles

that´s interesting thanks. Although I was referring to the times before these civilizations. Evolution is always an intereting subject imo.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
I don't know if there are other instances of this article on the forums, if so admins you're welcome to move or remove, this post.

I recently found this article on the net, it's from The Times of Israel. Here it explains how the history of Morocco was shaped by the presence of the jews and their role in the local Cannabis culture.

View Image

Fascinating historical tidbit that reminds us how funny the world can be.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-moroccan-cannabis-fields-illumination-of-jewish-role-in-countrys-hash-trade/

I had not much knowledge of the jewish presence in that country other than from memory of history class where the diatribe between the moors,
the christians and the jews that got caught up in the conflicts was duly described.

View Image
I guess it should have been a dead giveaway when my friends came back from Morocco with bunches of these hands.

interesting read
Mh couscous have to look up 1000 spices

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Indigenous Europeans don't have brown eyes

Who european ancestors are is unclear. The last thing about this i read was that it is a mix of 3 main groups that started to mix some what 7500 years ago.

Always find the look of white power idiots in my country funny when i tell them indeginouse europeans were a big part anatolian farmers some thousands years ago as they don't like the turkish minority.

Dognponyshow

that´s interesting thanks. Although I was referring to the times before these civilizations. Evolution is always an intereting subject imo.

It is actually devolution that you are studying. Evolution is allowing Natural Elements i.e. Microbes, Elevation, Gas, Temperature, and Light to alter your mitochondrial expression via mRNA and DNA alleles.

There are less and less genotypes of peoples, animals, and plants on the planet same as cannabis each year and more and more poly-hybrid phenotypes created in the lab and amongst merchants. Human cloning, dog cloning, plant cloning, Feminizations, artificial inseminations, ect.

The same reason exists for the devolution of all species since the dinosaurs suffocated to death.

$, power, greed, rotten EGOs, and LIES.

Dognponyshow

Who european ancestors are is unclear. The last thing about this i read was that it is a mix of 3 main groups that started to mix some what 7500 years ago.

Always find the look of white power idiots in my country funny when i tell them indeginouse europeans were a big part anatolian farmers some thousands years ago as they don't like the turkish minority.

From my understanding, when the comet hit in the Gulf of Mexico and disposed the reptiles from being the number one predator on the planet, the mammals picked up the slack. Humans and animals similar to the noahs ark story were holed up in the mountains WORLD-WIDE, close to volcanos rather than on a make-shift super cargo ship. They needed the heat since the particulate clouds covered the earth creating a DEEP FREEZE.

When the dust settled there were few genotypes that survived the oxygen deprivation outside of the natural fortifications of the mountain ranges. There were Goidels, Neanderthals, and trilobites in Europe, Denisovans in the Himilayas, and others throughout the Andes and Northern Rocky mountains. I forget about Africa truth be told. My textbooks are in storage otherwise I'd recite the other named genotypes.

Anyway, over millennia, exposure to radiation, game tracking into others territories, water provisions, and a host of other variables lent into the genetic expressions represented before year 1250bc

Then the Phoenicians sailed around and bypassed what Nature wouldn't allow via land travel. The rest is history.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
says who?

Originally humans who came to Europe had a darker skin and brown eyes, but when they moved to the north, slowly that changed in a lighter skin and lighter eye colour because of the short season we have here up north Sunlight gives us vitamin D and for the uptake you need a lighter eye colour and lighter skin to absorb as much as possible for storing during the long winters.
Brown eye colour protects against the ultraviolet sunrays, which you have far more in the southern countries.

salom

From my understanding, when the comet hit in the Gulf of Mexico and disposed the reptiles from being the number one predator on the planet, the mammals picked up the slack. Humans and animals similar to the noahs ark story were holed up in the mountains WORLD-WIDE, close to volcanos rather than on a make-shift super cargo ship. They needed the heat since the particulate clouds covered the earth creating a DEEP FREEZE.

When the dust settled there were few genotypes that survived the oxygen deprivation outside of the natural fortifications of the mountain ranges. There were Goidels, Neanderthals, and trilobites in Europe, Denisovans in the Himilayas, and others throughout the Andes and Northern Rocky mountains. I forget about Africa truth be told. My textbooks are in storage otherwise I'd recite the other named genotypes.

Anyway, over millennia, exposure to radiation, game tracking into others territories, water provisions, and a host of other variables lent into the genetic expressions represented before year 1250bc

Then the Phoenicians sailed around and bypassed what Nature wouldn't allow via land travel. The rest is history.

Man, is impressive how much specific terminology and facts you know and the same time you are deeply wrong with the dates.

The Dinosaurs were extinct like 66 millions years ago (geological records said that).

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (our specie) are here (records said) since 200.000 years, and are fossils records of more than 40.000 bc on Europe. Also the Homo neardenthalensis is on earth since 230.000 until 40.000 so you could see the big difference in ages between dinosaurs goes extinct and the neardenthal apear.

What you was trying to said is about the last glacial period or Wurm IV that take part between 115.000 and 11.700 bc. I will recommend to you the book of Robert Clark and Mike Merlin, "Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany" Even if is not an specialize book they explain really well that process.

Also the Jews from North Africa comes from Spain, they are the Sephardies that have to emigrate in 1492 after Isabel, Queen of Castilla spelled from the country. The Sephardies are the older ethnic that live continuously on the territory of the actual Spain. They arrived like slaves of the Roman, when they bring people of the tribes of Levi and Judah to the north of Spain, this happened before Yashua. Also, once the muslims conquerer the territory of the actual Spain more Jews comes to Spain from Palestine.

Like some of you said the Hebrew people como from Asia, and they were dedicated to the trade, at the end was a nomadic group. They help to connect the route trades. We could see the genetic similarity between the Cannabis plants of India and West Africa.

But this is not the cause of Moroccan Hashish. Even is a part of Africa the tradition of the Hashish in Morocco do not come from long. The Cannabis cultivation was popularized between the people of the Riff after the war with the Spanish inn 1920.

And even with all the facts and the records we have we could not said who was or in which time the first human population arrived to Europe. We are here for more than 200.000 and we have barely record for the last 50.000.

Muad' Dib

Man, is impressive how much specific terminology and facts you know and the same time you are deeply wrong with the dates.

The Dinosaurs were extinct like 66 millions years ago (geological records said that).

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (our specie) are here (records said) since 200.000 years, and are fossils records of more than 40.000 bc on Europe. Also the Homo neardenthalensis is on earth since 230.000 until 40.000 so you could see the big difference in ages between dinosaurs goes extinct and the neardenthal apear.

What you was trying to said is about the last glacial period or Wurm IV that take part between 115.000 and 11.700 bc. I will recommend to you the book of Robert Clark and Mike Merlin, "Cannabis Evolution and Ethnobotany" Even if is not an specialize book they explain really well that process.

Also the Jews from North Africa comes from Spain, they are the Sephardies that have to emigrate in 1492 after Isabel, Queen of Castilla spelled from the country. The Sephardies are the older ethnic that live continuously on the territory of the actual Spain. They arrived like slaves of the Roman, when they bring people of the tribes of Levi and Judah to the north of Spain, this happened before Yashua. Also, once the muslims conquerer the territory of the actual Spain more Jews comes to Spain from Palestine.

Like some of you said the Hebrew people como from Asia, and they were dedicated to the trade, at the end was a nomadic group. They help to connect the route trades. We could see the genetic similarity between the Cannabis plants of India and West Africa.

But this is not the cause of Moroccan Hashish. Even is a part of Africa the tradition of the Hashish in Morocco do not come from long. The Cannabis cultivation was popularized between the people of the Riff after the war with the Spanish inn 1920.

And even with all the facts and the records we have we could not said who was or in which time the first human population arrived to Europe. We are here for more than 200.000 and we have barely record for the last 50.000.

Word. I agree with all. That's history.

About Maroc hash, its a well known fact that Mohammed V allows to grow it in the Rif , just in the tamazight mountain area and only in that area... Let's say... To thank the war against colonialism (French and Spain)... But the gossips says that really was because they resigned a potential republic of the Rif to continue being part of the Maroc kingdom.

Vibes.

Montuno

...como el Son...

https://argarica.es/index.php/allca...Ekbz3Bb6Z4hF3Qye_4le5pgnES42VhE4hz4Qa5ZeRCw_k

https://www.abc.es/ciencia/abci-rev...39YoB1t61v1qGkiBmJbrXn1YZLmMru_QDkLeMGhI4VnA8

Montuno

...como el Son...

Amén