What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HashPlant S1 limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi RoyalFlush,

To be honest, i don't know the exact lineage of this Hash Plant clone, the grower who gave us the genetics said it is a very old clone from Sensi stock.
The clone grows, flowers and smokes like an Afghani (without skunk) and the S1 offspring is qute consistent and uniform, meaning the genetics are somewhat inbred and stabilized.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are germinating some TexasTea :) This inbred hashplant indica does indeed great in small growing spaces.
It's a pity growers didn't show more HP S1 grow reports here, there's no much stock left so this limited edition will be discontinued next year.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
All the HashPlant S1 stock has been sold out, thanks everyone for your support, this limited edition will be discontinued.

I'm sure some have enjoyed with the great, piney, hashy resinous Afghani plants this release has delivered.

acespicoli

@dubi have you retained personal S1 stock and clone?
Is there any hope for a future release, some how I was late and missed the party...

This oth panama malawi and the thai :love:
Nice work your doing!!! :huggg:
Much respect for the sativa work
Medicinal strains are a focus at the moment...
Do you have a recomendation for a medical grade plant for pain insomnia appetite?
With none of the racy effects of hybrids?
Hence the pure indica searches, hashplants!

I know we have some avid growers here one can hope she lives on?

Last edited:

acespicoli

As always @dubi :respect: for your ongoing work and dedication it is a beauty of nature we all preserve :huggg:
Utility medicinal and enlightenment :flowers2: Good to know it will be around in the future, Thank you!

Latest posts

Latest posts