What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

wuluz

Hi @wuluz and @lohnjennon did you like the outcome of your Lebanese harvest ?
Hello @dubi
I made cobs out of all my flowers. The fruity smell is now completely gone. The cobs now have more of a chemical smell :) We will test in 2 to 3 months.

Lebanese matured for about 3 months
DSCN1039.jpg

lohnjennon

Hi @wuluz and @lohnjennon did you like the outcome of your Lebanese harvest ?
hi, @dubi !
I have not yet made hash out of the Lebanese yet, but i have been sampling all the plants and keeping notes.
i don't have time to post a detailed report but i will say that i am very happy with the harvest.
Lebanese # 5 (see post #692 from this thread) was a big surprise because it is very potent compared to the others. I can function after smoking most of Lebanese flowers but # 5 will put me out. It is a very nice high, euphoric and spacey, but much stronger than any of the 20+ Lebanese females i have tried.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your feedback @lohnjennon :) Glad to hear you have been enjoying with the effects of all your different Lebanese females and that you found one very potent, that one must be a high THC-low CBD pheno!
Hello @dubi
I made cobs out of all my flowers. The fruity smell is now completely gone. The cobs now have more of a chemical smell :) We will test in 2 to 3 months.

Lebanese matured for about 3 months
View attachment 18950507

Yeah, the more natural terpenes become more chemical with the cobbing, enjoy @wuluz ;)

acespicoli

the lebs really look great
been searching the usa seedbanks for months a year maybe for these
still no dice must be looking in all the wrong places... insights anyone?

lohnjennon

this week i made hash with all the grass i had, including a batch of all 10 female lebanese plants and i couldn't be happier.

the hash smells wonderful, it is earthy and spicy and delicious and there is a slight taste of black pepper on the exhale. it isn't pressed yet but it is very gooey. i have been using a toothpick to put it in my pipe so i don't lose a bunch to my fingers with every bowl. it is still my favorite hash and i am glad to have a few years supply . the high is euphoric but calm, i can feel my shoulders relax almost immediately. though calming, it does not put me out and i am able to still do what i need to.

i will post pictures when i press and weigh the mounds of resin.

i made some notes on the flavors and tastes of each female. this is from my notebook

L#1- mint, spice
L#2- lemon, onion, spice, funk
L#3 onion, earthy
L#4 pungent, woody, soapy, perfume
L#5 soapy/shampoo/ candy
L#6 soapy, fruity
L#7 soapy, berries
L#8 no notes
L#9 earthy/onion
L#10 earthy/onion

the 'onion' smell is more of a floral/chive or ramp/wild leek smell, in a good way, earthy.
the 'soapy' smell is kind of hard to explain but dubi's description on the ace site says it better than i can.

L#5 is very strong compared to the others, presumably a high thc phenotype. the high is spacey and dreamy, like floating

all were pollinated with nepal jam males and the seeds were seperated before hash making. i want to test out L#5 x nepal jam this year but we'll see if i can find room.

after making bubble hash i infused the left over lebanese in coconut oil. when i was squeezing the oil out of the cloth after straining, my hands became soaked in the oil and i noticed a mild tingling/cooling sensation. i experienced quick relief from the pain i have been feeling in my hands from contruction work.

i will be using this topically regularly and i'll post again with notes.

thank you for making these seeds available.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That Lebanese hash you have produced from your own harvest sounds delightful and old school @lohnjennon Wish i were there ;) ehehhee i'm touched you rate it as your favorite hash. And glad you produced offspring from that especially potent Lebanese female 5 pollinated with Nepal Jam males, very interesting mix. Enjoy!

lohnjennon

That Lebanese hash you have produced from your own harvest sounds delightful and old school @lohnjennon Wish i were there ;) ehehhee i'm touched you rate it as your favorite hash. And glad you produced offspring from that especially potent Lebanese female 5 pollinated with Nepal Jam males, very interesting mix. Enjoy!

I wish you could try it too!

I ended up with 24+ grams of beautiful gooey, almost full melt hash. It should last a while :)

IMG_20240306_132958.jpg

IMG_20240306_133020.jpg

I have been using the Lebanese infused coconut oil topically almost every day and it is a very effective pain reliever! i have chronic pain in my ankle and a few minutes after applying this oil, the pain is significantly reduced, almost not noticeable.

IMG_20240306_134521.jpg