What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Tranquilidade

I haven’t tried it since, but I’ll try it soon. I need to develop a variety for my new climate, very hot, very dry and poor soil. So I will try to cross different varieties with autoflowers to be able to grow and harvest between March and May, when the soil is not yet too dry and the temperatures too high. But first I have to properly select the autoflo dads to carry out this project.
If I recall correctly, @dubi mentioned that Lebanese can withstand, very hot, dry and poor soil. Also it finishes really early.

-maui-

420giveaway
I found a picture of a second SMH x Purple satellite i grew a while ago. This one had more leaf to flower, but good greasy resin cover and a berry cherry smell only without menthol or hazy notes. Good yield. very nice smoke.

Attachments

• smhps2.jpg
    smhps2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15