What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Panama- By ACE

R

Raw_Dog

Silence for 2 years... Wow! Not a good sign but that smoke report was on point, damn if you hate the bump. I have some in veg!

chusss

There just doesn't seem to be a real short-cut for the clear greased-lightnin' high of a long-flowering sattie, unfortunately. :comfort:

So are you saying that the more weeks flowering, the more clear effect will be??? i always thought the opposite, indeed my last harvest that i did was with 50% of brown pistils

vanilla dutch

So are you saying that the more weeks flowering, the more clear effect will be??? i always thought the opposite, indeed my last harvest that i did was with 50% of brown pistils

i think what he meant was long flowering sativas versus premature indicas are not apples and oranges. thank u for this bump of a thread.as i have not seen this smoke report before. the earliest haze ive seen is 90 days flowering. indicas usually go 70 at most.:woohoo: