What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outa the closet n inta the tent

al70

Veteran
tryin for a kg. been told its not possible but I'm gonna give it a go.

Attachments

• WP_20150326_002.jpg
    WP_20150326_002.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 7

al70

Veteran
what size tent? what lighting...set high goals and try and reach em..yeehaw
hiya trout man, 2x600s in 8x4 tent, humidity hanging around the mid 30s, tempsclose to 80,dropping to 65ish at night, cant help that, they didn't like the change over from the cfls to the single 600, they went yellow for a few days, they're grand now, goodluck

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I had a 4x4 test tent with 1200 watts...and I could get a few lbs without much trouble... so your kilo goal is def possible...yeehaw... I did use co2 tho and many years growing and knew my strains well

al70

Veteran
��

��

I've been told that these tubes will be my downfall, the glass is not good quality, things look distorted when ye look through em,, we'll see how they perform on this run.

Attachments

• WP_20150327_001.jpg
    WP_20150327_001.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 7
  • WP_20150327_002.jpg
    WP_20150327_002.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 9

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
you will be fine, tho you could realistically have double the amount of light in that space.
Ive seen seymorebuds use 4x600's in a 4x6 sog and yield 4-6#'s so a kilo on 1200w's is possible, all things considered

al70

Veteran
I'm gonna lst the s**t outa them boyd, can't wait till they get up a bit to get started, got loadsa time on my hands so gonna be In this tent a lot, goodluck

al70

Veteran
A glass o wine an a ball o twine, I'm goin tyin.

Attachments

• WP_20150402_002.jpg
    WP_20150402_002.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Ime, the key is not to have the lights too close. My tubes made me keep my lights so close that they were getting stunted by too much light. Right now, I run 2x 600 and 1 x 400 aircooled in and enclosed tent with passive intake. Temp 73 lights on. All 2 gallon pots. Imo, you are on the right track for some good numbers.

al70

Veteran
Ime, the key is not to have the lights too close. My tubes made me keep my lights so close that they were getting stunted by too much light. Right now, I run 2x 600 and 1 x 400 aircooled in and enclosed tent with passive intake. Temp 73 lights on. All 2 gallon pots. Imo, you are on the right track for some good numbers.
just a beginner myself shish, I transplanted from solos too early I think, these plants are 5 weeks, very stunted, went from 100 watts o cfls to 600hps, they didn't like it, stopped completely for a fortnight exploding now, pics later, goodluck.

al70

Veteran
&#55357;&#56904;

&#55357;&#56904;

Starting ta stink already

Attachments

• WP_20150406_001.jpg
    WP_20150406_001.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 7

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
who said a kilo off that s impossible? Should be able to pull it pretty easy like, just veg big with good roots and its a cinch for ya.

a kilo impossible off 1200w ... lol

Reminds me on dudes on another forum argueing right now that you cant get more than 4 zips off a plant lol.

Good luck man, you have plenty of room so it should be easy for ya.

al70

Veteran
who said a kilo off that s impossible? Should be able to pull it pretty easy like, just veg big with good roots and its a cinch for ya.

a kilo impossible off 1200w ... lol

Reminds me on dudes on another forum argueing right now that you cant get more than 4 zips off a plant lol.

Good luck man, you have plenty of room so it should be easy for ya.
thanks tony, hope your right, ill keep posting, goodluck.

al70

Veteran
Looking good pal, what strain ya running, how many plants, & are you growing in coco?

Peace,
HGO
hiya HGO, 15 afgooey fem. And they threw in a jack herer an a dr. Seedsman for free, they all popped, in coco, layered with pebbles (your advice), some pics later, goodluck.

Latest posts

Latest posts