What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Her she is brotha. She is looking dank so far, hopefully I can keep her away from the bulb and I will be good. Chopped down the ChemSour monster so hopefully that will help. :D

picture.php

L

LouDog420

spread it... yada yada

Looking great man! really looking like she wants to fill out with a fat juicy cola ;)

Prodigygrower

Veteran
awesome pics guys Man i have wanted CJ for a min since we prolly wont see any more CJ from h3ad who do you guy think has the best CJ seeds available? I really want to try this girl bad so please any info and help would be much appreciated. Oh GO that CJ x SB looks awesome Bro two strains I have wanted to try for a long time crossed into one winner winner You killed it on those for sure LD420 any way stay frosty guys late.
P.G.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice GO....cj has turned in to my fav smoke! I bet the sourbub really adds to the complex flavor.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks guys. These seeds that LouDog sent in are very nice and you can find a nice selection of phenos to pick you favorite one. This one is proving to be very good so far, I am pretty sure I got a clone of her as well in veg. I also have 2 other different phenos in veg too. Cant wait to see how she progresses, definitely looks like the female I posted is a CJ dominant. I am also a big CJ fan and have been puffin on some crosses I harvested of it from not long ago right now and loving it!!! :D

L

LouDog420

word, you say it well GO. Should be many, many phenos to find and search through in the cj/sb...

I tended to select more towards the casey side, but even with my small outdoor plot, you can see there's a very sour bubbly, indica looking plant in there. The proof will be in the smoke though, and I've yet to toke on these ix1s ;)

as far as more casey...

I'd look house of love for their casey hybrids, or the casey f3s in their mix packs. Especially now they've got the half price deal going... Can't beat casey at 25 bones for 10+ seed packs...

CSG has casey s1s if you got the green. Their white jones is fire and I found a very casey leaning lady out of 2...

Cheers all, itching to get my bulbs fired up, and my outdoor ladies don't need me anymore
laughing.gif

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Got in my new Camera today so expect some sick close up shots from here on out. I love this Nikon, she was worth every penny and was a steal. Here are a couple of my CJ x SB IX1 female in flower. She is looking crazy, and it looks like I may have the pheno I was hoping to run across. I will get the rest of the pics I took up soon.

Cheers!!! :tiphat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CJxSBIX1Colas(8-1-12).jpg
    CJxSBIX1Colas(8-1-12).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 31
  • CJxSBLowBuds(8-1-12).jpg
    CJxSBLowBuds(8-1-12).jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 29
L

LouDog420

dude looking great!! Congrats on the new cam ;)

Shots look better already, can't wait to see once you get used to the new flix :D

L

LouDog420

finished spreading that man juice... First round of pollinations two days ago, and another round today... Maybe one more before I let the cj f2 stud fall into the abyss of the compost pile... He has served well ...

cj f2 male a few days ago
picture.php

cj f2 females
picture.php

picture.php

cj f1 female... colored cut
picture.php

cj f1 and wj. These clones were thrown in late, so the yield will be quite minimal I imagine... Especially rocking the cfls
picture.php

Cheers all!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking stud Lou, what is your technique of applying pollen? i just gathered some BlackRose dust but I cant isolate the female to pollinate... any tips may help me to figure out how :D

and oh ya, snap, i thought that was a c4 girl didn't realize it was plus. So pretty in stripes!

L

LouDog420

Used to go with cotton swabs, but I found some pollen would fall off and result in some secondary pollinations as I twirled and applied it...

Now I collect in a separate room on a sheet of paper and use my fingers. Rub a little pollen on my thumb and forefinger, head into the grow room, and roll a bud between them. Works great with very little 'collateral damage' just a bit time consuming... Stole it from someone here on IC, just can't remember who originally posted it... Edit... It was chimera, and his thread on freezing pollen ;)

Cheers brother ;)

Last edited:

Prodigygrower

Veteran
looking dank I hope some of those make it to the bay I would love to get my hands on some of the purple pheno f2's keep killin it LD respect stay frosty bro late.
P.G.

L

LouDog420

Yo PG, all will be donated to the bay, whether it is server fund or freebies I'm not sure yet...

Planning server fund if the cool cats at the bay let me list them for dirt cheap, otherwise freebies it will have to be. I want the peeps that really want to grow out some casey to have a wack at them though, so dirt cheap server fund is ideal...

if things go well, it should be:
casey f3s...
casey bx (f2 male to f1 colored cut)...
more cj/sb ix1....

and possibly, pending approval from the real breeders (and not my pollen chuckin' ass ;))... all using my colored cut...
casey x arne's snowdog (HFH)
casey x c-plus (CHM)
casey x midnight madness (HOL)
casey x ultra sonja (GRD)

white jones (CSG) x casey f2

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Sounds like you got some nice crosses lined up. Would definitely run any of those for sure. Keep up the great work brotha!!!! :cool:

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Awesome thanks Ld for taking the time space and effort to produce some truly amazing seeds imop best casey seeds since the original's were made gives me hope that I will be able to one day have a purp casey like your's in my garden. Tha casey bx is on my top list for sure as well as some of those casey x sourb keep killin it bro respect and Passion baby!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Nice stuff LD. CJ is one of my favs to grow. Looks like your colored plant has a pretty thick stem,so many of the Casey phenos are very thin stemmed. With the huge buds CJ makes those thick stems go a long way. I got CJ f1 -f3's in seed, runnin' a few f2's and f1's at the moment. It would be cool to see you pop those bx seeds...mitsu

L

LouDog420

Well it's looking like the f3s should be around in decent numbers... The crosses and bx beans will be quite a bit harder to get your hands on... But a few should def make it out.

I'm saving pollen, so there may be another round or two of bx beans later in the year :D

As for my colored cut, the stems aren't too skinny, but very hollow inside and are definitely those sour floppy branches... She likes to hang all the way to the floor if you'll let her! That's one feature the sour bubble cross tried to get rid of ;)

Cheers,
Lou

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey LouDog420, thats whats up. I definately will be on the lookout for the CJ F3s and some more of the CJ X SB IXs. 3 of my 4 were doing very well last time I went out and checked em. Should be making a trip out tonight if my ride comes through. I'll let you know they are doing when and if I make it out there tonight. Take care 1

L

LouDog420

Hey KCS! Glad to hear the cj/sb was doing well! Hopefully they are still rockin' when you visit here soon. Definitely keep us in the loop... I'm done visiting till late in the season, so I'm living vicariously through ya'll!!!

Good vibes ;)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your CJ's are looking killer as always...keep up the good work.

Peace,
Infi