What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ColoraDro & Lil Dro's 08 Grow show!

ColoraDro

Well after a 07 vacation and a lot of sweat and pushups, Dro is back to what he loves doing most...

Made a visit to my boy Lil Dro's last night to get things in order for what should be the baddest grow from me yet, we took about 32 clones off of plants we currently had in the stable to get things rolling and make room for some new comers we have growing now...

Sorry no pictures in this post but I will have Lil Dro take some and hopefully email them to me so I can keep things up to date in this thread (Lil Dro isn't to great with computers) so I will take the honor of showing off what we have going due to the fact the grow is pretty much across town and I get down there maybe once a week I will post pictures and thorough updates everytime I visit and continually keep a eye on the thread for all those questions I enjoy :)

Well lets get to details and feed those inquiring minds, and let you guys know what I have going...

1 x 1000watt hps and 2 x 600watt hps
Over 2 4'x4' ebb&flo trays and possibly we will add another one if needed all in a room that is 12'x7' and going to be completely sealed (as soon as I finish all the sealing)
Co2 will be used (tank and regulator)
Lights are in 6" daystar aircooled hoods and will be cooled witha 465cfm canfan with a canfan scrubber attatched to eliminate all those beautifull smells Hahaha

Strains will be various until we find what we are looking for but as of now we have this getting ready to go into bloom...

(These are all mothers who got raped and will be vegged for a week or so and put to flower...)

6 "407" some type of skunk hybryd that lil dro has been running that is a mixture of skunky funk and that kush smell (really good plant)

1 "celticstone" givin to me by my buddy Somoz a while back and we popped a few beans and got a nice female keeper...

(Seeds planted and growing waiting to be sexed)

6 Sensi seeds Skunk#1
4 White widow
4 Ak 47
3 Cripple Creek x Sputnik (XtraKritical)

I also have a shitload of other seeds that will be popped continiously while the grows goes on to find something special...
I have some great genetics and am very greatfull the Pigs didn't find the seed collection!
I will post a list of genetics I have later as I am making this post from my phone on my way to work!!!! (Dedicated Grower over here!)

I know am am forgetting something else besides pictures so if I did and you want to know let me know and I will answer your questions as soon as I get a chance!

I hope I got some of my old friends and new friends attention cause Dro is back and gonna do what he does best play in the water and Grow HUGE buds!

See ya again soon! :wave:

Dro

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
sounds great dude
Some nice strains there, I would have to say some classics!
Waiting on some pics dude
GL with your grow

Wildfire

welcome back brother, you know i have a front row seat. and yes, i know what you want, lol. lil dro going to join ic anytime soon?

ColoraDro

Thanks for stoppin by fellas and yes we got some classics going and I have some more goodies I will mention later...

Wildfire- yes he is around I will have to let him know to start posting he has been a member on icmag for awhile he says a lot of the guys helped him out when he had problems and such but now that I am home I can do that but yeah he will be in more I will make it a part of his apprenticeship so to speak hahaha

Bet you guys can't wait for me to name what's in the good ol bean stash...

I got some goodies in that black container...

Peace out and back to work hahaha :muahaha:

Dro

ColoraDro

Yeah imagine "Dro's Mexi Dirt Ibl" lol yeah man I have some great stuff and am searching for something special...

Wildfire - sorry for msg. you on this post, but i can't pm you anymore. Sorry been gone forever with work and school - it blows. Pm me sometime if you can.

ColoraDro

Ok I have some freetime and have been thinking about what I have stashed away...

Here is some of Dro's goodies...

ThunderFukinBlockhead (Yukon)
OGod (Legituser)
East County Chron (Legituser)
GooeyRoc (Gooeybreeder)
BMR x A11 (Weedwrapperman)
A11 F4's (Weedwarapperman)
Golden Skush F2's (Bonzo)
Ak47 x Godbud (somoz)
Og Choco Thai (DrawoH)
CelticStone (???) Gifted by Somoz
Celticberry (???) Gifted by Somoz
VenomHead (Fj)
Jack The Ripper (Subcool)
Neon Super Skunk (SunnyCheeba)
Jacks Cleaner 2 (Subcool)
SpaceQueen (Subcool)
Cripple Creek x Sputnik (XtraKritical)
White Widow (Nirvana)
Ak48 (Nirvana)
MindBender (KC Brains)
Bahia Blackhead (KC Brains)
Belladonna (Paradise)
Skunk#1 (Sensi Seeds)
Columbian x PPP ( Gooeybreeder)
Gypsy Mystery mix 1 & 2 (????)

Ummm I think that is it but I know I am missing some of them somewhere in there...

Dro has some goodies there and most of them have been ran or were growing when I had my "INCIDENT" :badday:

Let me know what you guys think could hold the winners I am looking for...

Any questions feel free to ask cause I will answer...

Wildfire hey if you can read this hit a ninja up so we can get together on a diff site if need be hopefully you come back here and if not I travel hahahaha

See you again soon...
Dro :joint:

guineapig

Veteran
Keep up the effort ColraDro, and i hope you find a particularly outstanding phenotype!!! :smoke:

:ying: always your friend the guineapig :ying:

ColoraDro

Thanks for stoppin by GP I hope I find something special too and the best thing is I can't smoke it so some lucky people will be the unbiased testers and they will tell me what is the best?

What do you think is gonna be the best one to run in your opinion?

Dro

ColoraDro

ummmm this grow has been done for awhile and i believe i have harvested 2-3 times already...

i will be sure to put some new pictures up of the latest grow which is a bunch of skunk#1 and some Trainwreck and just put in some Bubba Kush, KKSC, Kris Reeves & Bogbubble aswell as some White Rhino and White widow....

i will try and remind myself to start a thread over here :bashhead:

Dro

pookey

my apologies... lol. But nice genetics ya got there. In my neck of the woods (golden) we never get any of that cali kush dank. Must be some real good shit. But sorry to get offtrack. Good Luck With this new grow.