What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Hash Harvest Time!

Benny

Harvested her Aug 9th, hung the buds for 2 days, put them in a paper bag for 5 days and went on a trip to Montreal, and came home to happy buds!!! Harvest time is a Happy Time.

Last edited:

Benny

turns out she'll be ready sooner than i thought.
but im going to put her in darkness for a day or two just becuase,
curing time!

namo420

benny-nice lemon hashplant,ive smoked LHP before,and its never dissapointed me. and by the looks of it,youll be happy smokin her too

i got a mixed pack of beans,and lemon skunk is one of the strains,it seems to look like yours,but smaller....the bus formation is allmost identical,and the leaves are damn close too.i see the leaves allmost went to a claw effect,wich mine has been doing for so long....heres the one i think is lemon skunk,it also has quite early trich production.

----------
thanks for your time,hope to see some harvest pics :joint:

Benny

Harvest Timeeee!
(no comment on the drying room :rasta: )

when im back from montreal ill post better pictures, its back home in ontario in paper bags. oh god dont let them mold by the 15th. :bashhead:

Last edited:

Benny

BUds are safe and dried a bit in closed paper bags in my basement for 5 days. They have transfered to a coupple mason jars and we can only wait.

G

Wow man... jarrin'g after only 5 days. Seems kinda fast - you may need to go a while curing them to get rid of the hay smell. GL!

TheSg

My opinion in here B.C. lemon hash is some of the strongest pot I have ever smoked taking a huge bong hit of the stuff will change your perspective on things soo fast that it almost seems like something powerfully psychadelic. And I love the stuff, the nugz are some of the densest I have ever seen. GOOD LUCK FELLOW BEN

namo420 said:
benny-nice lemon hashplant,ive smoked LHP before,and its never dissapointed me. and by the looks of it,youll be happy smokin her too

i got a mixed pack of beans,and lemon skunk is one of the strains,it seems to look like yours,but smaller....the bus formation is allmost identical,and the leaves are damn close too.i see the leaves allmost went to a claw effect,wich mine has been doing for so long....heres the one i think is lemon skunk,it also has quite early trich production.

----------
thanks for your time,hope to see some harvest pics :joint:

Your plants are sick. Looks like your overwatering or maybe your RH is too low or your temps are too high. The leaves definitely shouldn't be curling like that. You might want to look into the diagnostics forum.

Sick Plants